Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Tin Roof Rain noise.

My 03/11 Build EX has the same issues- The vibrating A pillar and tin roof on a rainy day ! Otherwise it's been great. Other than occasional slowing of MFT, this car is wonderful. So far the car is running cool but the overheating/fan failure has me worried- I guess I'll have to keep one eye on...
  2. R

bmw x5 vs 2011 ltd

I own both a 2011 EX and a BMW m3 and the quality of the BMW is way above FORD. Having paid $45K for the Ford I expected some quality, but there is a lot of cheap plastic pieces on this car. When I'm in the BMW i can see where all the money is spent- better quality and a great driving...
  3. R

My Explorer Overheated

I have 2 other first edition cars that have given me zero trouble- 2004 Acura TL and 2008 M3 and I still have both. I have had good experiences with those vehicles so far but the EX is the first one that I have found to be troubling.
  4. R

Incentives & Rebates

Update: I talked to the sales guy who said he will see if he can take care of it. I have the coupon in hand and will take it over there and see what they can do.
  5. R

Incentives & Rebates

I just picked up my 2011 Exp last night. I came home and my wife opened our mail to find $750 coupon. I had no idea of this coupon. I will try to use it when the dealership opens tomorrow since I just bought the vehicle <24 hours ago.
Back