Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Power Steering Assist Failure On August 7 2013 , while driving on the highway 70MPH I had the power steering assist failure message and the terrain management system fault message. The steering was extremely hard to turn, and thankfully I was not on a corner. I was only 2 miles from my dealer...
  2. S

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Update done by Dealer Just had the new update done at the dealership today. Love the new MFT, phone re sync not a problem (droid) I never had a problem with the V2.11 and I use the Navigation 20 to 25 times a day. Love the new graphics on the highway markers and exits. My build date was March...
  3. S

Does anyone have a MFT system that works?

I have an LTD built on 3/15, delivered on 5/02. As of this morning I have 2,567 miles on my truck. The MFT has not given one problem as those described on this thread. I have navigation, and have the HTC Thunderbolt droid phone. Thus far the system has performed wonderfully wether I use voice or...
  4. S

What's your status?

Ordered 2/2/11 Built 3/15/11 Sync installed 3/17/11 ver 2.7 Have had numerous ETA's. Just drove my first 50 miles in my new LTD.........Priceless!!!! All I can say is have faith, it is worth the wait.
  5. S

What's your status?

Ordered 2/2 Built 3/15 ETA 3/21 (not) ETA 3/28 (not) ETA now?????? Awaiting Shipment SMR is currently showing 2.7 on 3/17 As of today....sitting on a rail car.....no one can say where! Crazy system right? As of today 4/28 EX is in Rhode Island!.........Needs to be in CT!!!!
  6. S

What's your status?

I was just informed that my LTD is in Ohio with an ETA 0f 4/26 at my dealer in CT. Ordered 2/02, built 3/15, sync 3/17 ver 2.7 gen2. As Seni said yesterday, "Get ready to enjoy that new car smell!"
  7. S

OK Ford Motor, It's Now Time To Get Your Act Together!

Ordered 2/2, built 3/15, sync 3/17 ver 2.7 Still sitting in Chicago.
  8. S

Question about capless fuel system

Ford has a locking fuel plug as an accessory.
  9. S

What's your status?

Ordered 2/2 Built 3/15 ETA 3/21 (not) ETA 3/28 (not) ETA now?????? Awaiting Shipment SMR is currently showing 2.7 on 3/17 As of today....sitting on a rail car.....no one can say where! Crazy system right? As of today 4/28 EX is in Rhode Island!.........Needs to be in CT!!!!
Back