Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Price protection or incentive protection??

Yes, I was able to get the x-plan pricing.
  2. S

How long for a VIN?

It took four weeks for my vin. When I got it from Seni I sent my dealer an email asking if he has received a vin yet and he replied "nothing yet, I will let you know when I hear something". I waited a few days and sent him the Vin and added that I would let him know when I get a build date!!
  3. S

Price protection or incentive protection??

My dealer held the pricing and honored the incentives that were in effect when I ordered. I did have a $750 coupon that they said since the paperwork was already done I would get a check in the mail from Ford. Havent received it yet, but its only been a week.
  4. S

Built but still waiting, this could be the reason

To bad SgtDampier, it really is a great vehicle, but there is no excuse for what they did to you, i would've walked too!!! What did you end up buying? The first dealer I went to laughed when I asked to see an Explorer. Salesman said he had one but the general manager took it home and if I...
  5. S

What's your status?

Ordered 3/7 Vin 4/8 Built 4/26 Arrived at dealer 5/5 Picking up 5/6 :bounce:
  6. S

What's the latest on delivery timelines?

Is there a way of tracking vehicles other than contacting my dealer or Seni to get the status on a vehicle built a week ago?
  7. S

4/25 Build Date

Mine was built on 4/26 and currently awaiting shipment. Just checked the dealer inventory, don't see it yet.
  8. S

Early March Order Date

Ordered 3/7 Vin 4/8 Build date 4/26 Limited 4WD, White Platinum - Light stone interior
  9. S

4/25 Build Date

I was able to pull up my window sticker this morning, my ex ltd, white platinum, light stone interior w/nav is scheduled to be built on 4/26....yipee!!
  10. S

4/25 Build Date

I just got an email from my salesman that my Ex is scheduled to be built the week of 4/25 Ordered 3/7 Vin# 4/8 I'm in northern NJ and rarely see them on the road. How about in other parts of the country??
  11. S

What's your status?

Ordered 3/7 Vin# 4/8 Build week 4/25 :chug:
  12. S

2011 Explorer Incentives - All listed

When I ordered on 3/7 my salesman gave me the $1000 rebate, said if the incentive increased I would get that when I take delivery, but was guaranteed the $1000. Since then i ordered a brochure and received the $750 coupon. I did get the X plan pricing, am I also entitled to the $750 X plan...
  13. S

For those with 4/11 build week.

How long have you been waiting?
  14. S

No vin number after almost 2 months

Lucky you paulfrank, I'm in Northern NJ also and ordered on 3/7... Got my Vin# 4/8.....Hoping for a build date soon!
  15. S

What's your status?

Ordered 3/7 VIN 4/8 :):) Seni says to check back in 7-10 days for update
  16. S

Ordered 3/15 and got VIN # today!

Ordered 3/7.....order properly processed......hoping for vin# soon! White limited/light stone interior.
Back