Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

What's your status?

Dealer called yesterday at 11:45 to say that it had arrived. Picked it up last night about 5:30. Except for the fact that I can't get my phone to sync (taking it to dealer for help tonight), I'm feeling pretty good. To get the same payment from our deal in February, our dealer had to take...
  2. A

No signatures and no deposit - sound fishy?

What about the incentives that Ford had in place a couple of months ago? My dealer also did not give me anything in writing, did not require a deposit (after 12 vehicles, I guess I earned that)... and I do not have a guarantee that it was ordered tied to my name. Will I have issues still...
  3. A

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

Out of boredom this weekend we drove down to Kansas City to see the BNSF yard with all the cars waiting to transport. It's pretty amazing how many cars are sitting there. Also, there are several empty convoy vehicles just sitting there - not loaded. And... several railcars sitting waiting to...
  4. A

Well... I have a personal bias towards Union Pacific. I only wish my Ex had ben transported by the U.P. My dealer called me this morning and told me that it is sitting on a rail car in Kansas City (BNSF) and doesn't show unloaded on ramp, yet. Hoping and praying for sometime next week...
  5. A

I originally ordered from my dealer on 2/17, built on 3/16. Supposedly it's sitting in Missouri waiting for Convoy shipment to Omaha, NE. There does not seem to be any type of pattern on how quickly these cars are being shipped. I'm still waiting for mine, but stock cars built after mine have...
  6. A

What's your status?

I feel exactly the same way. My build date was on 3/16 and my dealer just received several that were built on 3/24. I was told last Saturday that my ETA to the dealer was 4/20 - he received "stock" vehicles that day. Then Seni told me my ETA was 4/22. NOTHING! We decided that if we don't...
  7. A

What's your status?

Kona Blue XLT 4WD I ordered from my dealer on 2/17. Built on 3/16. In-transit for about the last week (per my dealer and Seni). Dealer said ETA was 4/19 (per conversation last Saturday on 4/16). Didn't arrive. Seni sent me a message and says the updated ETA is 4/22. We will SEE! I'm...
  8. A

What's your status?

Just found out from our dealer that the expected ETA is tomorrow at the dealer. My family and I just revised our "bets", so I'm hoping we didn't just jinx ourselves by bringing back our dates. Omaha, NE
  9. A

How to track your order?

Can you put the website out there again for checking the status? I tried the one in the previous post - as I have my VIN - and it wouldn't work for me...
  10. A

Is The Logjam Clearing?

Mine was also built on 3/16 and awaiting shipment. Since I live in Omaha, Nebraska, I wish I could just drive out there and pick it up. Just about an 8-9 hour drive. My family and I have started a pool at home to see who's right on when it will be delivered. My guess is 4/25, so any time...
Back