Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Final post in this forum

Quick Quest for Sgt1411 When did you go through arbitration? I also bought an early build 2011 (one of the first delivered north of Seattle) and lived south of you in Bellingham (moved back to Detroit last year), and have been having nothing but problems. I was provided with an extended...
  2. M

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Knew it wasn't the US based on the Thule cargo rack. I've always loved the look, but I don't think they EVER sold those here! Very nice look with the step bars!
  3. M

Key Fob/Remote Wear

Noticed wear on both of my keys as well, but have them on a key fob with MANY keys. Also noted the remote start sticker wear, but think they may have been meant for the short term/information as they came off quite easily and with min residue. Tried to find a key protector without luck...
  4. M

Changing Vanity light to LED

Was it easy to change most, if not all? The pics would be great. I was dissapointed to see that Ford did not make the HIDs standard or optional on Limiteds, and that they stuck to conventional lighting elsewhere. For a 'premium' auto, details like this matter at 45k+. Also are you happy...
  5. M

Bluetooth/iPhone/no volume?

Is your Iphone connected to the USB as well? I've noticed that the BLuetooth will Sync music and not the USB. Once I have switched the Itunes connection on the phone to Dock Connector and not Bluetooth, the music will work again. Unfortunately, I end up doing this while I drive (wife in back...
Back