Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

GPS Connection Delays

GPS Not Picking Up Satellite My 2011 Explorer on many occasions has an X in the GPS display and will not pick up the GPS signal. Please advise.
  2. B

syncmyride MFT version not correct

Hey Rebecca, Can you confirm for me? Thanks
  3. B

Rebecca, I finally got mine correct. Now I am trying to help my neighbor with her update. I just ran a vehicle report and logged on to her syncmyride and the versions are not correct either. It is stating that she needs to go to a dealer to get her upgrade but she already has the v3.0.2...
  4. B

2011 Explorer Aries Bull Bar and Tube Steps installed

Thanks, I tries that several times. It is almost as if the outside edge of the hangers need bending a little. I even tried using washer on the inside to raise up the outside to make them level. I am thinking of taking them to a installer to see I they can help.
  5. B

2011 Explorer Aries Bull Bar and Tube Steps installed

Trouble getting these level I just installed these steps and I cannot get them level. They are slanting down away from the vehicle. I have tried adjustments several times with the same results. Anyone got any ideas?
  6. B

My syncmyride MFT version is not correct with the actual MFT version installed in my vehicle. Syncmyride shows version Gen2 - V2.11. The car MFT actually has V3.0.2 installed. I tried using the Sync Status Checker, but it still shows the 2.11 version. Any ideas? Thanks
  7. B

Collision Warning System

Has anyone figured out exactly how and when the collision warning system is supposed to work. Mine goes off when clearly is should not and when I think it should when I come up fast on someone stopped in front of me, I think that it should...
  8. B

MFT version upgrade.

So I see that I have version 2.7 and I would like to upgrade to 2.8. Can this be done via Syncmyride or do I have to take it to the dealer? Thanks.
  9. B

Mft version

Thanks-site is working now.
  10. B

Mft version

Does anyone know where I can find out what version of Mft I have? Thanks.
  11. B

Rear hatch not even?

I just took delivery of a Limited on Tuesday and noticed this exact same issue yesterday. I am wondering if there is an adjustment. If there are any Ford employees on this forum, please chime in.
Back