Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Last Number Redial

Have same phone as your wife,mine works awesome with our X limited.(Got phone free when my son got a droid,probably updating phone soon) Only issue ever had was 2 or 3 times when exiting vehicle my ringtone song starts playing on phone.Not a big deal,I just turn it off.Other than that minor...
  2. R

Would you purchase a 2011 Explorer again?

Yes! My wifes daily driver,she loves it! I drive a 08 GMC 2500HD w/6.0L-daily & our tow vehicle.When I hop in the X its like driving a sports car. We were thinking of going Caddy CTS,going back to a car for wife. SOooo glad we did'nt.
  3. R

Poll: MFT Issues- Do you have an Apple product too?

1- No MFT issues 2-Droid versus 3-BT & USB for music-Ipod 4-Limited w/Nav
  4. R

Really Enjoying My 2011 Explorer

We are also VERY happy with our X limited 302a loaded.Took delivery 6/10. No issues at all.Mft & sync working great.No window streaks,overheating,trans. problems,etc. We race dirtbikes & ride snowmobiles,& go on different forums.Kinda same stuff there, if it has an issue Brand_ _ _ _x...
  5. R

What's your status?

Picked up the X this afternoon,awesome! We had one as a rental in Maui in April.Came home placed my order.Dealer experience was great,no games.Synced right up to my droid versus,Nav,traffic,MFT all working great. running 2.8 I know its early but so far its great!
  6. R

What's your status?

X came in today,pick-up tommorow!! 7 weeks order to pick-up,not bad. Just in time for summer drive time & vacations! My Wifes daily driver. Thanks Cory & Natasha for the updates through the waiting period.
  7. R

What's your status?

Order date-4/20 Vin-5/12 Build date 5/26 Currently In transit.(Thanks for the Update Cory!) ETA est. 6/07-Yeah Baby!!
  8. R

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Sounds like you got brakes hot.Do alot of city driving? That will do it. Return to dealer,they will probably resurface rotors. I own a 10 bay Auto Service Center in PA. In the business, we say customer "smoked em". Every brake & rotor job I do comes with an explanation on bill to go easy on...
  9. R

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Got 1st,2nd & 3rd row set.Need an X to put them in,but should be in soon. Thanks Blownsmoke. Girls at Husky very pleasant to deal with. Great price & free shipping! May order mat for rear cargo area with 3rd seat folded,gotta check out vehicle first.
  10. R

What's your status?

Ordered 4/20 Got Vin 5/12 Window sticker5/21 Build date 5/26 White LTD 4WD/Black interior-Everything but Tow package. Hope the convoy Rolls! SE PA.
  11. R

Brochure Coupon? How long to receive?

I tried a few times.Got a Explorer Brochure by snail mail,never a $750.00 off coupon.I mentioned it to my salesperson,later that day the owner of the dealership(medium size dealership) called me back & guaranteed me the $750. off.Said not to worry about re-applying.X to be built week of 5/23...
  12. R

What's the latest on delivery timelines?

Ordered X Limited -04/22 Stopped by dealer 05/12 had vin. Pm'd Natasha @ Ford Cust. Serv. today,said proccessing, to be built 7-10 days.I'm happy with that. If it gets to SE PA. in 7 weeks I'm good. Vacationed in Maui in beginning of April.Our Rental was X limited-got home & ordered one a...
Back