Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

teach me how to take care of this thing!!!

so got my kona blue limited ex, black leather, moonroof, etc. this is the nicest car i've owned. i love it. I live in maine and can see the ocean from my front yard (ie salt) also lots of calcium chloride on the roads in winter. i have 2 kids under age 5. Lots of reasons to protect my...
  2. T

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

ordered mine..nice people! thanks!
  3. T

MSRP How much lower than it can I expect

I got mine for 1450 under invoice. I used the true car website and the deal from the dealer was 200 under. Minus the 500 cash back offer and I also got the 'brochure private cash' for 750.
  4. T

Protect All?

It seems that its some kind of insurance. I was looking at Ziebart at their protection options and they seem a little more legit, especially as I live in an area where lots of calcium chloride is used on the roads and think the undercarriage coating might be useful... ???
  5. T

What's the latest on delivery timelines?

Arrived at the dealer today!! 5 weeks from when I ordered it Damn good if you ask me
  6. T

Protect All?

My new ex is finally in; limited w/ leather I dont normally fall for the dealer extras- but any thoughts on this inside and out teflon 'proctect all' stuff they are offering it for $650 and included protection against dings and interior tears, etc. thoughts???
  7. T

Got my VIN and looked up my sticker today! Anything I should check on the sticker (aside from the correct options, color, etc)?
  8. T

i'm sorry, that's not not very helpful, care to clarify?
  9. T

Ordered 5-2-11 Build Date= 5-23-11 is 2-3 weeks after build date correct for delivery timeline?
  10. T

Incentives & Rebates

Looks like it's still $500 http://www.yournewenglandforddealer.com/
  11. T

Help me understand rebates...

So I am planning on ordering my explorer next week on monday. The current $500 cash back is in effect until tuesday. I also have the $750 'private cah' from Ford. I had a salesman tell me that there is no way to tell what if any rebate that I will get until the car comes in...is this BS ?
  12. T

OEM Hankook Tires, Like or Dislike

that's disappointing- a salesman told me on the phone that the 20 inch wheels come with high end Pirellis. too good to be true I guess
  13. T

New incentives. Only $500 not $1,000

do you think they might do away with all incentives given how popular the vehicle had been?
  14. T

cash back advice

I thought that I read somewhere that I can call Ford to check on this...anyone know about that? Also- can I still get the cash back after I place my order?
  15. T

cash back advice

Hello I just found this site after researching the new explorer. I am ready for something after having a 2005 mazda tribute that has served me well for 6 1/2 years. Now with 2 kids and a dog I need a little more size! i have been looking at the pilot, acadia, 4 runner, and volvo XC90 and...
  16. T

New member, ready to buy

Hello I just found this site after researching the new explorer. looking forward to advice and lively discussions
Back