Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. POS

POS

POS1
  2. A

long time

sure has been a long time since i been here. registered Long time ago. find all my info on google. never knew you can find so much about a person just searching thier name on google. wished i still had my truck. then i had this thing.
  3. A

5 speed manual trannies - How many of you were lucky enough to get one?

I have a 91 Eddie Bauer and it has the 5spd. how do you tell if it's the mazda version or mitsu. version? and wich is better? i have 148K on mine all original. i beat it hard and it takes it all with a smile and puts out very well. no breakage yet!
  4. A

Flat tire....

glad no one got hurt!!!:D
  5. A

Help! X has been down too long

last comment i was joking around. Take the coil and check it with a meter. there used to be a site and it might even be in a repair manual on how to test it and stuff.
  6. A

safari doors

were to get the safari doors for the explorers? gimme some links pictures or a big Dead Link Removed Later, Howard
  7. A

Help! X has been down too long

swap plugs 2 and 4 for 3 and 6.
  8. A

field romping gone bad...

Hydrants, Hydrants are meant to break away just like you are talking about. thats how they are designed, also when you run over one no water will come out at all because the valve seat in the ground won't let water up until the seat /seal is pressed down usually by the operating nut on top and...
  9. A

CoryL '91 4 Door Getting some Goodies!!! Complete off-road performance modifications.

were they custom wheels or just regular availale black steel wheels? member were you got them from at all? i need a set with more backspacing. Thanks, Howard
  10. A

CoryL '91 4 Door Getting some Goodies!!! Complete off-road performance modifications.

rims Nice ass truck man, what backspacing you use on the rims?
  11. A

Nothing special, B4 & after

DASFREM: Yeah your right thats some those famous Wolf River bottoms. not much buyt it's about all we got around here. RPENNER54: Yeah thats my truck. Mods: Ha what are those? Nothing special on mine yet, got the weak 28 spline 9" spooled rear thats broke in the picture. i...
  12. A

mo' pics OOOPS
  13. A

BEFORE Dead Link Removed AFTER SOME TIME LATER
  14. A

Manual BW 13-54 swap info needed

flange What style output flange/yolk does the manual BW 1354 have for the rear shaft??
  15. A

Drive shaft solid axle?'s

Ok i have a couple question for those that have done the ford 9" in the rear. I hvae to run the CV shaft since im more then 20 degrees on rear angle. my problem is the CV wonbt bolt to the flat flange style that the T-case has. it has to have the strap style yolk. can i get another yolk for...
  16. A

Not an Explorer...but still

ha ha Nope... I bet if you go there today the truck, boat and the guy are still in the same spot... :D Someone should go check that out! Later, Howard
  17. A

driveline lock????

i wasnt thinking of using a solenoid. just the valve and some extra tubing ans some fitings to route the brake line to the valve first and then to the brakes , not to the brakes first. so you apply the brakes like normal as if your on a hill and then close that valve off, that will keep that...
  18. A

driveline lock????

something called line lock.? think thats what it's called anyway. just a valve to hold the hydrolics on the brakes. probably a WHOLE lot cheaper then the set ups everyone else is talking about. im talking about getting some stainless steel tubing (brake line) cut into you rear and front...
  19. A

Attn all who have completed T-5 swap,

tech info I as well would like to see some more info on the T-5. just adding a reply so i can get e-mailed updates to this link.
  20. A

Need a Strong trans?

trans, what does a T-5 come out of? and this is a bolt up to the 4.0? does it matter wich 4.0? like 91 models.
  21. A

hello

MEMPHIS TN ScottieB, im in Memphis and although im not running 44's (YET) it will be capable of hanging in there with the new axles and such. should be done soon. Welcome to this site , endless info here man and tons of great people. yeah I think if you want to wheel and have a well id say...
  22. A

solid axle

Has new ball joints.
  23. A

solid axle

yeah im sure the tires are leaning in a bit or out, after i finish a alignment should finish that out. i dont know how much lift it is. your guess is as good as mine. Still ALOT of work to go though. its going to go slow now with x-mass and all, $ is tight now. Howard
  24. A

Do you think you have an Explorer??

snorkle WICH MODEL SNORKLE IS THAT????
  25. A

Full Width-Front leaf conversion-rear 1/4 elliptical-302 swap-Choptop- Scott Colba

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS, SHOW SOME PICS...
Back