Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

32" Super swampers fitment + rims questions

They are on :) ..Tbanks for the help everybody .... went with cragar v5's 16x8's I'm gonna start a build thread soon
  2. B

possibly too much grease causing malfunctioning hub?

Found hubs for $10 a piece my local yard .. gonna keep my eye out for manual s .... but for now ill have a spare .... also has the headlight I need>:/ damn deer
  3. B

I appreciate the quick response ...how do I checkout the broken cams?
  4. B

Hello all ... I just put 32" swampers on my 94 'ploder ... while I was und er the truck I pumped every grease fitting I could find ... and I then when I was putting my new rims and tires on I greased my POS auto hubs. Later on that night I got stuck due to my driver side hub not engaging (making...
  5. B

I doubt third gen rims would work ... cause my first gen has the hubs that stick out ... and all the second gens ive seen have had 15"
  6. B

i noticed u were in ohio ... i was the member of a probe forumn .... and one time i was talking about a good deal i was about pick up off of craigslist when another forumn member beat me there....lol thats y i waited untill they were on my trailer before i answered ur question of where i was...
  7. B

Who camps in there Explorers, any ideas?

kinda random but i felt the need to mention that rubber made action packers are NOT water proof
  8. B

craigslist ... near wellington ... brandnew with stickers $500 :D less than half off retail any idea where i can find a set of rims ? 5x4.5 ideally 8" wide with 2-3" of backspacing ... for $200 or less ... possibly 250 if they are in really good condition/look cool
  9. B

I dont care how it looks .. just Ned to know what to shop for on craigslist lol
  10. B

Please don't flame me for not reading the stickeys .. I did thoroughly.... my question is should I be able to fit 32v11.50 super swamper tsl's with a two inch lift(spacer/shackle) ? I doNT have a problem going to town with a sawzall im just lookingg for a ball park estimate of what it will...
  11. B

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

whats up with the mismatched tires ... on the front none the less .... if ur gonna miss match at least get a matching pair for the front , it will ride much better oh and if that bumper is a type of plastic you could use a heat gun to fix the gapping ,,, predominately the big gap on the left
  12. B

Homemade shackles

how much lift did the autozone shackles provide you with??
  13. B

What to look for when buying a used explorer

yeah i know it wont get the best mpg .. but the probe has to run on premium .. and the probe is a gt model with some modifications :burnout: .. so gas mileage wont be an extreme difference .... and i have the option of fixing my festiva ... which gets around :notworthy 37mpg .... i should fix it...
  14. B

they are rusted ... but im making him replace them ... along with a fresh oil change and a new sunroof before i consider trading .. then the only thing wrong with it(mechanically) is the tranny pan needs a new gasket ... slight slow leak... im going to inspect more before we trade just to make...
  15. B

Hello all i am considering trading my ford probe for a 1994 ford explorer ... i am new to explorers ... not 4x4s .... i have looked it over pretty well and have checked all the nessesary fluids ... i think i want to do the trade but i figured i would ask you guys about any common trouble points...
Back