Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

will 31s fit on my explorer?

I'm currently running 31x10.5 mud claws on stock 15s on my 98 xlt. No TT or anything. Don't rub a bit. Have a set of 32x11.5s on my 00 xlt that I offroad in with only about 1" 1/2 TT and no rubbing unless at full flex.. However, My front bumper is infact cut for clearance on trails but other...
  2. S

Jeep Grand Cherokee axles?

Id really hate to bring up an old thread.. But I came across a guy who's willing to sell an entire grand Cherokee to me for $300. (All but the motor that is) And I wanna SAS the ol' exploder.. I don't do anything too crazy off road. However with this swap ill journey out a little more. I only...
  3. S

rjcooperss396 V6 to V8 Swap

It may be a long shot because this thread is quite old. but you wouldnt happen to have some of those parts from the donor would you? I like the looks of that tubed front bumper
  4. S

2000 SOHC Misfiring

I'm gonna head and get them checked soon, will post back. I'll look into checking the pressure. Thanks
  5. S

2000 SOHC Misfiring

I'm having some major issues with my X. Its a 2000 4.0 SOHC Xlt. Has PLENTY of miles on her. But anyways, Its started misfiring pretty bad, So I went ahead and checked the plugs and wires. Everything clear. Even put in new wires. Also, New coil pack, New Fuel filter, New intake manifold gaskets...
  6. S

Loose gear shifter... and what is this bolt?

Thanks guys! But I got her going, put it in natural and it started right up! But only when it wanted too. So I toom the bolt that fell out on the linkage from my old one and it's now in the new one. Also had to replace the starter (swapped it from the old as I did with the bolt) and now...
  7. S

Loose gear shifter... and what is this bolt?

Sorry to pick up an old thread from its gave. But I bought a 98 Explorer 4.0 and the same night I bought it my timing through. Lucky me.. And sense I cant find an engine close to me. And everyone on Craigslist are stubborn and dont like to reply to texts/emails. I came across another 98...
  8. S

Help keep blowing fuse 19

This is all somewhat helpful, But anyway I can know forsure that this is the fix of the fuse blowing problem? And can anyone tell me how much it was for the fix? Thanks.
  9. S

Explorer turns over, but won't start!

Did you ever get the result from ford? And if I can ask, What was the cost to fix through them? Cause Im having the same problem and my Mechanic told me there was no compression..
  10. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Can anyone show me a lifted X on some 33s with 18s? I'm debating on doing them or keeping 16s .. Idk!
  11. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Hey Everyone! Lovin these Explorers. I myself dont exactly have one but Im looking into buying the first one soon. I'm more of a Chevy guy But I love Explorers, The look with a lift and beefy tires. Purty. Hahah, But I wanna know if I should go for it or not? Its a 97, 4dr, 4x4, v6, Power...
Back