Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Badlands 2006

Badlands 2006

2. A

Please buy this and love this.

http://ksu.craigslist.org/cto/1470978440.html This was the Explorer I bought back in high school. I put so many hours in and now the person that owns it is selling. Blood, Sweat, and Tears shed on this baby. Love her back to her original health. :salute:
  3. A

Anyone seen my old explorer?

Sorry to see it change hands again. :(
  4. A

Reconnect Clutch Line

I had the same problems once. It turned out that my slave and line were not from the same year vehicle so they would not connect. There is a difference between the years even though they may look almost the same.
  5. A

Anyone seen my old explorer?

Sold the Explorer back in January to a military man at Ft Bragg in North Carolina. Has anyone seen her around or know what she's been up to?
  6. A

build option q?

Good luck :thumbsup:
  7. A

2nd Gen. Prerunner Light Bar

Maybe the universal one here would fit. (dead link)
  8. A

Receiver Hitch Accessory

We recently celebrated our 1 year wedding aniversary and this is what I got for the wife. Best $40 I've ever spent.
  9. A

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

This sounds way better than teaching summer school. Good work Dustin. :salute:
  10. A

Badlands in June

We're booked up with weddings, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, house warming parties, garage sales and other vacations this summer. If any of our friends decide to not get married...we're in.
  11. A

Dman726749's Explorer

Does the shifter for the 1354 come up through that plate under the carpet or did you have to enlarge the hole?
  12. A

Michigan Club????

We'll probably be closing in the next 30 days....moving around the middle of March. If we need a hand I'll let you know....but I'm sure we will. I'll provide the beer.
  13. A

Michigan Club????

1 minute off exit 100 :)
  14. A

Michigan Club????

Eric....I'm moving to Battle Creek...we'll be almost neighbors soon! :thumbsup:
  15. IM000923

IM000923

16. Stephen

Stephen

17. Jeff

Jeff

18. 999772324_l

999772324_l

19. gayladio

gayladio

20. A

cooling problems

Remember this? http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137190 I ended up with a new radiator....and it finally solved the problem.
  21. tercel

tercel

22. JeepTow2

JeepTow2

23. A

Midwestoffroad.com

There's always help in Michigan.
  24. IM000988

IM000988

25. IM000987

IM000987

Back