Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Freaking me out!

In my opinion you should wait because not all the bugs are software related. I bought my Explorer in June of 2011. While some of the issues were fixed when release 2.11 came out I still have three major issues. The first issue is that Bluetooth streaming does not work most of the time. If you...
  2. B

MyFord Touch Upgrade Inbound

Just got my email for the upgrade. May need to leave work early.
  3. B

Now she's not speaking to me!

When I got my upgrade to 2.11 mine did not talk for exactly 400 miles.
  4. B

Power-off reset or a dead APIM/How to fix Sync

Mine went black screen at 600 miles, I pulled the positive cable on the battery and everything came back. I have another thousand miles with no problems.
  5. B

What's your status?

Was going out to get lunch today and as I was going by the dealer there is a truck full of Ex's in the back. Swing in to take a quick look and mine is at the end of the row. Have to wait till Monday to get it. Many thanks to Cory and Natasha for the updates. Limited 302A - Golden Bronze...
  6. B

What's your status?

I had an update from Cory today and my Ex was built last week on Thursday and is “Awaiting Shipment”. Hopefully my Golden Bronze Limited will make it to New Jersey before I leave on vacation at the end of the month. Ordered 5/11 Build Date - 6/2
Back