Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

FS: 2 x Rancho 9000xl Rear Shocks. Sport Trac '01-'05

Hello! I have 2 rear Rancho 9000xl shocks for a '01-'05 Sport Trac. I bought these from MidnightRebel07 with ~10,000miles on them. I never installed them. $75 obo + shipping Will ship! Ask for shipping estimate. Thanks, J.B. 513-504-7533
  2. P

Left overs for sale

Do you still have the rear window motor? Mine is on the fritz and the window wont go all the way up anymore... window just stops and goes back down...
  3. P

2004 Sport Trac instrument cluster compatability

Woah, wait another Cincinnati person?! Right on! Have you tried http://www.greensalescompany.com/ I go there for most of my parts because there are not a lot of junkyards around here that have explorers/sport tracs.
  4. P

Scope's Audio Build Thread

Did you build your own box? or have someone else do it? If so what are your specs haha
  5. P

Scope's Audio Build Thread

Oh my god... This is perfect. The behind the rear seat is a b.s. set-up!
  6. P

Finally pulled the trigger

I think the first line from Lonely Island Boys: I'm on a boat, sums this up pretty good... "Oh sh*t get your towels ready it's about to go off!!"
  7. P

Bedlined and Painted my bed extender. NOT MAD ABOUT IT!

Got some foam pipe insulation. Protecting the top bar that much more and whatever happens to be laying on it... like a canoe :thumbsup: All that's left is a brake light maybe or a reflector or two
  8. P

Need Some Help

I feel your pain, none of the junkyards here have sport tracs! It's a rarity if they get an Explorer in!!
  9. P

Hey Guys! Thanks for the compliments. Alright here is what I did... -Disassembled the entire thing -Simple Greened all parts -For the tubes I then used acetone and clean towels and wiped them down. I wasn't sure if I should sand them or not because the finish was still on the tubes. I did not...
  10. P

Craigslist buy for $60. Use to be aluminum finish. Couple of rattle cans later... not anymore! Rack City, J.B.
  11. P

New Zabteck CAI

What biggreen said. Got the full kit at a discounted price and wasn't feeling it in terms of drilling to make it a "true cai" so I decided to just keep is as is. Maybe one day I'll drill it out and go the whole 9-yards, but for the price couldn't pass up all the goodies!
  12. P

New Zabteck CAI

:D
  13. P

Awesome weather allowed for some work

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya don't!
  14. P

FS: Stock Subwoofer (Sport Trac)

$75 + shipping and it's yours. PM/EMAiL
  15. P

Spring Break: 2000 mile trip. What should I get checked out before hand?

Hey guys! Well senior year and before we head to the real world me and a couple of the fraternity brothers are heading to PCB then to St. Simons Island and then back to Ohio for spring break. My sport trac will be one of the cars making this grand journey and I want to get it checked out...
  16. P

What to get

I like my MOOG ones... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C57YMK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  17. P

modifying fender flares to fit?

Let's be honest, unless we go the Pacer roll-up fender flare route its very very very hard to find fender flares. Is it possible to modify ranger or explorer fender flares to fit our sport trac? Thoughts? Just curious
  18. P

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Jealous man
  19. P

Under Glow Installed

not your sport trac plance1. what the color of the truck?! looks good
  20. P

Poor, poor Raptor

I give it a solid 6.6 just because he didn't stick the dismount.
  21. P

Thinking of this 4x4 sticker - thoughts?

Mock up on your trac? looks cool!
  22. P

Original Pioneer CD6 to an AVM-P2400BT upgrade

I love mine! Totally support this unit! Let see some pics of it in
Back