Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

04 explorer EB Tires

I'm assuming you meant 265/70/17 ? instead of 265/170/17 265/70/17's will fit without a lift and no rubbing.
  2. J

Replaced Window Motor - Now window works but in reverse

It came with the wiring attached, just had to plug the one end straight into the window plug.
  3. J

Replaced Window Motor - Now window works but in reverse

Replaced Window Motor - Now window works but will work in reverse. Any thoughts? I'm happy it's working,but sure would be nice if it worked the right way!
  4. J

Installing Pioneer AVIC Z130BT - Pics, need some advice

So i started the install today for my Pioneer Avic Z130BT. I installed the rear view camera in the tow hitch and ran wiring thru the spare tire and up, installed the bluetooth mic, as well as the ipod connector in the third cup holder by drilling thru the bottom. Was proud of myself for...
  5. J

Look what i got today : ) New Wheel

man, you guys are a lively bunch
  6. J

Look what i got today : ) New Wheel

Purchased my explorer about a week ago and the steering wheel had a lot of wear. Picked this new OEM wheel up for $125 and installed in today. Couldn't be happier!
  7. J

Newbie Key Question

Thanks guys. Purchased from a Subaru dealership and there is no second key. I'm just going to purchase a new one and have a locksmith cut and code it.
  8. J

Key Fob

Thanks for the follow up. I only got one key when i purchased so i will have to get a locksmith to cut the new key for me. Thanks again
  9. J

Question on 04 seats and interchangeability

Anyone know if the seats from an 07 explorer are interchangeable with an 04? I found a good deal on some 07 seats and want to see if I can put them in my 04. Thanks
  10. J

Newbie Key Question

Thanks.. Already read thru that post before posting here. It says, "btw if you have two keys you can program it yourself. if you only have one you would have to contact someone to program the chip." Doesn't say if it can be 2 new keys... or has to be 2 existing keys to program a third.
  11. J

Newbie Key Question

Just joined the forum today after purchasing an 06 Eddie Bauer Explorer. I've always used forums as a great way to get info on the cars I own, so I'm happy to have run across this site. I have a question on the keys. My explorer only came with 1 key, and it's in rough looking shape. I...
  12. J

Key Fob

So just for clarification. I will need to buy 2 fusion keys, have them both cut and then I can have both programmed to work using this method? This won't work if i buy just one fusion key?
Back