Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Cargo Hauler for rear hitch

This is great! Thanks for the pics too. I put a hitch on aftermarket so it sits a little lower. Therefore, I am going to look for one with the cage that offers a 2" riser. Thanks for the help!
  2. C

Cargo Hauler for rear hitch

Any suggestions on what size would be best for a hitch hauler? I am thinking 60" but just want to make sure it will not be too big. Thanks!
  3. C

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

I have roughly 5500 miles on mine and just took it to the dealer for this problem. Finally got too embarrassing to listen to every day. I drove the tech around and got them to do it within 10 minutes and they replaced the front rotors and brakes, no questions asked.
  4. C

KBB Values for 2011 Ex

Thanks for the help! I called the salesperson and she sent over the invoice showing the X Plan I (actually) paid. We do have property tax here (even if it is not stationary....) At least where I am it is a little better than most of the state. Still stinks though.
  5. C

KBB Values for 2011 Ex

Sorry should have clarified. Tax purposes is why. The dealer inflated the sale price so I could cash out some of the equity in my trade. I do not want to pay property tax on an inflated number is all. Definitely not trading for at least a year or two.
  6. C

KBB Values for 2011 Ex

Hi All - first post and recent purchaser of a 2011 XLT. Awesome forum and really helpful for me since taking delivery (especially for A pillar problem). I tried looking for a private party number for my Ex on KBB and they do not even offer it. Any idea when they update their site...
Back