Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

2003 Mercury Mountaineer. ABS problem.

I put the ford sensor back on, and it worked until i sold the vehicle in Dec 2011. All the problems I had with this car in one year ranged from EGR issues, broken rear springs, transfer case binding, wheel bearings, abs sensors, and finally a problem with the torque converter in the tranny...
  2. P

Recon transfer case

Hi All, can anyone help, I put a new viscous coupling in my AWD transfercase, and all was good for about 1 week (400 miles). Now it is starting to feel that it is binding again, all tires are brand new. What could be happening? I am realy lost ! Thanks
  3. P

went to autozone to ask if they would replace sensor, but they said i had to bring back the complete hub for replacement. So will be contacting their head office on monday. I took the oringinal sensor from my failed hub, and it was identical in size to the duralast sensor, so i swapped them...
  4. P

2003 mountaineer abs light did you ever solve the problem? I fitted the duralast hub 2 weeks ago, and the ABS light comes on and off about every 5 miles. auto zone said they would replace just the sensor cable, its it worth doing or should i get the ford part and get my money back on the...
Back