Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Just priced 4 year/48k miles Ford ESP plans for my 2012 Explorer. Ziegler: $1860 for $100 deductible per visit, includes rental coverage Twin Rivers: $1560 for $100 deductible per visit, includes rental coverage Looks like I will go with Twin Rivers. Contacted Joel Hawley...
  2. S

Cargo Mat for 2011 Ex.

See this thread for the Husky group buy: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2698083&postcount=62 Significant discount over prices on the Husky website. Shipping included.
  3. S

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Husky group buy Just placed an order with Andrea today. Same prices as listed previously in this thread. Very easy, took the order and it will ship tomorrow, expect to have the mats next week. Shipping included. Significant discount over the regular prices on the Husky website. thanks!
  4. S

What's your status?

There seems to be a delay from when it rolls of the line until it ships. Similar experience. No info available between when it rolled off the line until it was in transit. Ordered by dealer 7/11 (and that was later than I tried to order, delay at dealer) Window sticker 8/3 Built 8/8...
  5. S

Adding Portable XM Radio

Prefer XM over Sirius for the MLB games. Planning to add an XMP3i portable XM radio to my new '12 Explorer when it arrives in a few weeks. Anyone do this/have it done? Can the existing Siriius box/antenna be used/converted? Any feedback would be appreciated.
  6. S

What's your status?

My order was placed 7/11 by dealership and I was able to see the Window Sticker today. Build date is 8/8. Expected delivery is 8/29, per dealer.
  7. S

Carpet color question

Thanks, guys. I notice that Husky offers a behind 3rd row cargo mat but Weathertech does not. Prices are relatively close....will probably go with Husky.
  8. S

Carpet color question

No problem - Mine will be full of yellow lab hair the very first day!
  9. S

Carpet color question

thanks so much for the pics!
  10. S

Carpet color question

Thanks for the quick replies! I was considering Husky over Weathertech floor mats and cargo liner. Any preferences?
  11. S

Carpet color question

Ordered a 2012 Explorer Limited, silver with the medium light stone interior. Can someone tell me what color is the carpet? Cannot clearly remember when I was at the dealership. Want to order floor and cargo mats before it arrives. Thinking it was black/gray and not stone/tan. Thanks!
  12. S

Cannot order 2011, must order 2012

Told I was getting a 2011 soon...now the wait for a 2012 I placed a deposit for a 2011 FWD Limited Explorer on 6/1/11 & was told to expect it to arrive in 5-6 weeks. Called Friday to check in for a VIN or some other confirmation. Found out today that they order was not accepted by Ford and...
Back