Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Aux input on '02 Pioneer premium sound system?

Blitzsafe makes an Aux inputs for that stereo. http://www.blitzsafe.com
  2. J

'05 4x4... did I break it?

The full Advancetrac system doesn't work when in 4L, only goes to a basic brake t/c system it also uses different programming so you can get the wheels to spin. I’m sure if you were to brake torque it you could get them to over power the brakes and get them to spin.
  3. J

new explorer, new technology

RSC is basically Stability Control with the ability to monitor the vertical plane, basic stability control, like was optional on the late 02-03 V8 and all 04 explorers monitor the horizontal plane. The system looks at where your going vs. where you want to go and will make changes based on that...
  4. J

2004 Electronic Throttle Hesitation

Everyone Every DBW car I have ever driven has a lag. Everyone. Explorer, F-150, M-class, LS430, X5, A4, A6, 5-series, jetta, Magnum, and 300C. Some are better and some are worse, but the lag is there on everyone.
  5. J

Suggestion

I'm not a big poster but I read a lot and came up with a suggestion. Why don't we have 3 different boards for General Explorations, one for 91-94, 95-01 and 01+? It seems that I keep clicking on topics for a ‘93 explorer, or a ‘99. Which will not be the same as my '03; does anyone else...
Back