Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Shift to Park Warning

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I thought u meant the dash. The center console has no lights I think. Just the dash lights orange with what gear it's in
  2. V

Shift to Park Warning

Whatever gear you are in should be orange
  3. V

Shift to Park Warning

Yes, but most didn't have to deal with a s*bag dealer that because of their lack of skills blame the customer... ;) see, told you I was still sore about it. Lmao
  4. V

Shift to Park Warning

PS. I'm still pretty pissed I was one of the original Guinea pigs that had this problem and because toms ford in NJ couldn't figure out the problem, they lied to ford reps and said I was irate and scaring the other customers in the service dept and insist I'm never to come back there. Didn't...
  5. V

Shift to Park Warning

I'm pretty sure this case has been closed for a while now. Several years, I believe. It's the shifter itself, the "trigger" button mechanism to be exact. Change the shifter, fix the problem...
  6. V

Shift to Park Warning

How come people are still paying out of pocket then?
  7. V

Shift to Park Warning

They haven't put out a TSB on this yet and are still making people out of warranty pay for it themselves??? That's BS. It's an obvious problem, not a recall safety problem, but it is a known issue...
  8. V

Very scary and confirmed the sport was in park the whole time.

I was told that wasn't the case. I'm not involved, just letting others on here know to be careful. I never use the e-brake, but might start...
  9. V

Whats getting beaten to death? Was this posted before? If so, i apologize. As far as the investigation, no injuries/death so no investigation, other than the initial observations on scene. vehicle was left running as the operator and her son went into the house. Son was ready to go... went...
  10. V

What questions are you referring? I was told the story from someone on scene.
  11. V

I was told the sport was parked right in front of the white truck nose to nose. rolled to where the tow truck is getting him out... I think not exactly nose to nose, but facing the truck on a slight angle and rolled straight back to where it wound up. imgurl
  12. V

Incline was not steep at all, i'll try to get the pic that shows it form the scene. The parking brake was NOT set, but the car should not move in park, plain and simple.
  13. V

Anyone else experience this? The ex was running in park, the guy got in passenger seat and truck started rolling so he jumped out. Very scary!! http://www.pottsmerc.com/general-news/20150731/suv-rolls-into-upper-pottsgrove-residents-backyard
  14. V

First Oil Change on 2015 Sport

i checked my filter from factory and it was normal. The fram xg10575 filter was correct, and just a smidgen smaller than factory. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.
  15. V

Opinons

:thumbsup::)
  16. V

First Oil Change on 2015 Sport

I'm actually doing my first change with 1024 miles as we speak. i googled while its draining to make sure i get it right cause this is my first sport. ill see how mine is in a half hour or so and let you know if mines the same way. I do notice the fram synthetic filter i got is smaller than...
  17. V

Opinons

thanks guys. I got the stickers the other day and was pleased they were black and white. I thought they were going to be more shiny, almost like the chrome on the oem. i hate that its a sticker, but i think it looks good (better than all black) I hope it lasts, being it's a sticker. It...
  18. V

Opinons

Are you talking the di-noc? (Carbon fiber looking wrap, or something else?)
  19. V

Opinons

Thx guys. I'm going to see how the sticker looks. If it doesn't look right I may strip the whole thing then start over with all black and just the letters painted white.
  20. V

Opinons

So I painted the front emblem and trying to decide if i want it all blacked out as is, or put the decal overlay i bought on over this. What do you think? image hosting 10mb limit pic host Or put this overlay on? upload an image
  21. V

2016 Headlights Cool - Fogs SUCK......

do the diode dynamics cause the fast blinking and need resistors? (I haven't done HID upgrades in a LONG time...)
  22. V

SCT X4 WITH custom tuning

Hey guys, I really want to try to NOT bother Torrie and get as much info as i can here, so i'll ask you guys. I just got my X4 yesterday and will install his 93 3bar tune tomorrow. I'll datalog after i get a few miles on her, and just got the parameters to datalog from Torrie. My first...
  23. V

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

when you put new tape on, wipe both areas with alcohol. It will help with adhesion and it won't move. When placed on from the seller it may have still had oils from the plastic that wasn't removed.
  24. V

2015 sport grille paint code??

thanks shadow!! I'll pick up a can and try it out.
Back