Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

Wow! That looks great! Especially with the black vents to accent the front! Great Job!
  2. D

Repairing the Suspension Stabilizer Bar

*bows* Thank you sir! You made my day. I need to get better at searching these foums so I dont repost. Sorry about that, and thank you very much!
  3. D

You, Sir, are undoubtedly awesome. First Google search returned www.energysuspensionparts.com, and they had the : MOOG-K7275 for only $11.28!!!! The bushing on the drivers side is completely gone, (That rod just wobbles all over the place in there), I'll stop by my local parts store to...
  4. D

Hey Guys! Relitively new to the forums (I purchased the CL special for 1250 if you remember seeing my intro) I have a 1996 Ex Sport 4x4. When I got the car and drove it I felt some pretty hard knocks on the front drivers side when i went over bumps. A little investigation revealed that the...
  5. D

rough idle at complete stop

I just got my 96 a week ago. Having the same trouble as well. If i start the car and let it idol for about a minute, it starts to sputter out. Figure I'd take this weekend to change out all of the fluids, hopefully that helps.
  6. D

Newbies 96 sport

Here are some starter pics. You can see the rust starting to show along the bottom near the doors, and also along the bumper. (I plan on replacing those at a pick a part)... As for how the hell you replace the rocker??... Well that's how I found this forum!
  7. D

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

nice! The X is looking great!
  8. D

Newbies 96 sport

Thanks! Once I get the car registered. (Going to be a nightmare, damn craigslisters....) I'll take some pics and move to the thread on repairs. Lots of great information you guys have here. Thanks for helping out the little guy! :)
  9. D

Newbies 96 sport

Heyah folks! My name is Kevin, and this is my story... Tuesday night I was surfing Craigslist trying to find a car, and I came across the deal too good to be true ~ 1996 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 with just shy of 100k for 1250. So, needless to say I jumped on it like a hawk on mice, and here I...
Back