Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Plz help!!! Explorer is overheating!!!

Ok so it looks like it leaks somewhere beside the spark plugs almost seems like its coming straight from the side of the engine. And I'm sorry it didn't drain all my coolant, probably just an 1/8 of it. And the leakage is under my explorer on the driveway. It leaks a brown fluid. So still think...
  2. S

Plz help!!! Explorer is overheating!!!

Hey everyone my 02 explorer just started overheating. I noticed all the coolant was gone so put a new jug in the coolant reservoir. And it worked fine for about a day and now i noticed that all the coolant is gone and there is some steam coming off my engine. Also looks like some brown fluid is...
  3. S

Plz help!!! Overheating!!! ;(

Hey everyone my 02 explorer just started overheating. I noticed all the coolant was gone so put a new jug in the coolant reservoir. And it worked fine for about a day and now i noticed that all the coolant is gone and there is some steam coming off my engine. Also looks like some brown fluid is...
  4. S

33 x 12.50 tires on my 2002 Explorer?

That's awesome! Anybody else have any pics or advice or know a website that will let u see ur truck what it would be like with new tires and lift etc?
  5. S

33 x 12.50 tires on my 2002 Explorer?

Hey guys I wanna buy some new tires and I want them big and nice looking. Can u plz post or send me some pics of explorer on 33 or tell me a website where I can see what it would look like with new tires and a lift? I know there is websites out there and some advice I can use so plz post! I am...
  6. S

Make my V6 sound like a V8.

Ok cool so I should go with the flowmaster 40 series. Is the lower the series number the lower the sound?
  7. S

This advice is helping so much I appreciate everything. I'm thinking the magnaflow exhaust but I also like the idea of the 40 series flowmasters. Maybe even takin the exhaust off. But that might sound dumb. Do u have any vids of what it sounnds like with all those options? Let me know. U guys r...
  8. S

Awesome advice guys I'm learning a lot! I like what u said rick but I want it loud just not insanely loud. But that might be what u were saying. And it doesn't have to sound just like a v8 I know that but just a lower deeper sound than a v6
  9. S

I have a 2002 explorer v6 and I wanna know what I should do to make it sound like a v8 or at least make it sound deep and throaty without it sounding obvious(meaning when I drive it ppl r like wtf that sounds weird). Money is not a problem and any options and suggestions would be greatly...
Back