Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

HELP! 97 Explorer won't even turn over

I will look into it, i have a 94 so i don't know if the dash and wheel setup is the same...thinking not.
  2. T

that may very well be the problem! good job figuring it out!!
  3. T

that very well might be it. there is something that your 4x4 is doing that it cutting the power when you go to turn it o.
  4. T

I had this problem to (not the parking brake part) but sometimes when I would go to start my 94 explorer I would also hear a click. then nothing not even lights, it all turned out to be the battary terminal. I cut it back put a new one on. It gave me such a better conection I actually jumped...
  5. T

My 94 Explorer has a mind of its own.

Still having problems. I have power and everything turns on as it should when i turn the key to the "on" position. Then sometimes when i go to start it i hear "click" then no lights no dash no nothing. checked the starter OK Checked the Selenoid (on firewall) replaced Battery &...
  6. T

I think i did that already, but i will try it again
  7. T

Thanks i will do that. but i don't think that the battery cables could be doing that? you think?
  8. T

Hi, i have a 94 4wd 4dr explorer, i need help. back before i bought it the prev. owner but in a Viper system. Problem: when i press the lock button it UNLOCKS the doors but ACTIVATES the alarm, and is the same then i press unlock(locks the door but deactivates the alarm) Problem 2...
Back