Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Happy Again, need info

The touch screen was replaced. The module was not because what ever i had set wasnt lost. The screen wasnt responding to the touches for example if you press 6 it would register 8. Some things it wouldnt respond to at all.
  2. W

Happy Again, need info

Had the my touch replaced it seems to work fine now. Does anyone have any info on RKE/VSS REMOTE START SYSTEM, (the 200 series system)? When will it be available to purchase? This is a alarm / auto start plug and play.
  3. W

Very Unhappy owner

Happy again Had the my touch replaced it seems to work fine now. Does anyone have any info on RKE/VSS REMOTE START SYSTEM, (the 200 series system)? When will it be available to purchase? This is a alarm / auto start plug and play.
  4. W

Very Unhappy owner

Back from the dealer and i need a new ford touch system and its on order.Thanks for the info,fuse 29 is under dash.
  5. W

Very Unhappy owner

Very un happy owner Back to the dealer, I tried the battery reset but no luck and my car has no fuse 29. It sounds like a corrupted down load and properly will need a new maregual. That appears to be the only fix. I miss my Edge and Mountaineer.
  6. W

Very Unhappy owner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I brought my truck to the dealer Thursday and I didnt get it back till Friday afternoon. The issues where the overheating and my Ford touch issues. When I took it home I thought all was well, but of course not...
Back