Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Ford has released tsb for squeaking brakes!!!!

It was well before the TSB came out. So the new pads I received were not the redesign. I am hoping the redesigned pads will do the trick.
  2. C

Ford has released tsb for squeaking brakes!!!!

I am pleased to hear there is finally a redesign and TSB on this. I took mine in a few months ago and got new pads and rotors. The squeaking is still going on. Frankly I just have not been up to hassling with taking it in again. With a redesign I hope this will be an effective and FINAL...
  3. C

Continuing phone call after arriving at destination.

I have an iPhone and it happens automatically. As soon as I open the door the call is active on my handset. Same thing going in the car. As soon as I start the car it automatically transfers from the handset to the car bluetooth. Depending on what kind of phone you have it may be a phone...
  4. C

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Got it back today with new rotors and pads. Ford approved the work with no hassle on my part. I am satisfied that they did the right thing here.
  5. C

Had to take the tech for a drive. I was able to reproduce the squeal without even leaving the parking lot! They tried to give me some story about carbon and how it is normal. Long story short I told them I want new pads and rotors. I was told they need "special approval" from Ford as usually...
  6. C

I would expect some sort of TSB or something on this issue. This sounds like there is a defect in the parts somewhere and that should be publicly addressed. Good or bad I will share what the outcome is on this. I have already made it clear to the service writer don't even bother asking me...
  7. C

Brake Squeal I've had the same issue starting at 2000 miles. It is only at low speeds but happens regularly. The dealer continues to insist they can't replicate. Extremely annoying considering I hear it DAILY. Had to order a part for another issue and it's going back tomorrow. This time I'm...
Back