Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

gas tank question?

Ok I know it's been awhile since I've on here, but I have a question about relocating my gas tank. I would like to sometime in the future I would like to move my gas tank location to the spare tire mount area using either a 22 gal E-series tank or a 19 gal F-series rear tank, thought about a 23...
  2. M

stock pipe size?

yeah, I've been meaning to but then I forget about it... would a universal cat for a 92 be 2 1/4 outlet? Kinda a stupid question if it's universal it shouldn't be a year specific but for store purposes they ask what year vehicle, so that's why I asked...
  3. M

stock pipe size?

OE on a '93-94 was 2 inches diameter, is that everything coming out of the engine or does the exhaust manifold not really matter? i'm only asking because my stock muffler exploded internally and the replacement completely exploded... and apparently somebody cut the cat, i don't know when that...
  4. M

Gas tank question

I saw that thread and had considered an access panel but then I also saw other threads about swapping gas tanks and am considering this option more than cutting up the inside of my Ex... just personal preference I guess
  5. M

Gas tank question

The fuel gauge on my 93 Ex, which I have had for about 6yrs already, has not worked since I got it. It really hasn't been a problem I just go by miles. But I have been playing around with the idea of a gas tank swap, possibly a Bronco 2 or F150, my question 1.what would I have to replace...
  6. M

1994 explorer suspension lift question.

I have thought about some kind of lift, but I really haven't decided what yet. I know I don't want it too high, maybe just 2 and 2 body and suspension. I was thinking about F150 coil seats and springs possibly some other stuff too, but my question was how much lift would I get if I did a SOA...
Back