Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

messed up

ok what ive done so far is pulled starter inspected the flywheel, starter spins out side the bell house,put it back just clicks, switch relay number 6, cranked crank pulley, 360 degrees, so engine is fine, checked fuel switch cut off, it up, tried in netruel and went thro the gears from park...
  2. H

messed up

nothing happens when i turn the key just clicks
  3. H

messed up

great how bad is that to fix is it costly is a automatic to if that makes any differents
  4. H

messed up

OK i in big trouble here i thought the truck was sounding funny or rough while driving and a friend of mine suggested that i shift to neutral while coasting. I did that but wnen to far and now she will not turn o crank over, there was no clunking ,jolts etc, but shes dead in the water new...
  5. H

Engine knocking/rumbling

mines doing the same thing not sure what it is just bought the truck changed oil since it was sitting for 2 month, erg gone been plugged up, will replace when i can, bought pluggs have put them on, have seaform, will do when i can, since i just bought it i don't know the history, hope its not...
  6. H

Just bought

the knocking noise is mainly when at low rpm or coming to a stop not on start up or under load, no loss of power, feel it in the floor but that could just be the engine itself any help would be appreciated, oh CEF is on but that was on when i bought it need to replace o2 sensor
  7. H

Just bought

Hi all I'm new to the forms so i have questions and probably dumb ones to I just bought a 1996 xlt explorer, it was sitting for 2 months, so i don't know the history, egr tube gone, 227000 kms on it. OK so i know i need to change the spark plugs , oil change, since it has 227000 km I'm...
Back