Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

just a lil fun clip

nothing much but just thought id post a short vid of my explorer xlt with blue led bars and strobes =] fun to mess wit the out of stater lol
  2. E

Door ajar light!?

i have not inspected inside the panel good yet i do know the door ajar light in the dash is always on and the dome lights are unplugged or the bulbs taken out other wish they wont shut off
  3. E

Door ajar light!?

if i crossed those wires... just as a temp fix would that light go off? and by any chance u dont know what color they are right? cus i have a feeling this moron never connected them
  4. E

They call me batz

haha yea thats my custom prop rod seeing my hood shocks gave out lmao
  5. E

They call me batz

Hey whats going on, im new here so let me give a lil intro. my name is billy batz im the vice president of an auto club called east coast kruzers, we are based in PA and NYC i run the PA chapter. Right now my truck is under construction but it is a.. 96 explorer XLT 4 door 4.0 motor.. has...
  6. E

Door ajar light!?

Hey im new to the site so first let me introduce myself. my name is batz and im with an auto club called east coast kruzers basted out of ny and pa. i have a 1996 for explorer xlt 4 door 4.0 motor.. my prob is before i got it i was told it was hit while parked on the pas. side rear. the...
Back