Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Looking to fix minor under the car rust.

Think i figured it out Well in all my research and all of the readings, I think im going with Eastwood Black Rust Encapsulator. Ill use a wire brush before i put it on for protection. I figure 2 coats will work. Then ill spray a Chassis Black spray after. Should work fine for what is there.
  2. D

Wanted Front passenger electric seat

Do you have a pic? Would you sell just the power parts for the seat? The seat that is in mine has no issues, i just would like to have power seats on boith sides. my email is dramsey66208@gmail.com
  3. D

Twitter account for Ford lovers

Here is a ford club on Twitter. @KSExplorerfan Join and let the fun begin
  4. D

Wanted Front passenger electric seat

Im looking for a power passenger front seat for a 2001 Ford explorer Sport. If you have the lower electrical and rails that cool, if not the seat must be in gray leather. Please let me know what you have and what the cost will be. Please include a pic to see the shape please. Can pay using pay...
  5. D

Looking to fix minor under the car rust.

I have a 2001 Ford explorer Sport. I live in Kansas. We get a lot of snow and they salt the roads all the time. Im seeing a little bit of rust showing up on the under side of my explorer. I was wondering if anyone knows what i can use to help get rid of the rust and help it from not getting...
  6. D

Wanted retractable trunk cover

Im looking for the retractable cover for the trunk area of my 2001 Ford explorer sport. My interior is gray. Let me know what you have and total cost. Pick if possible
  7. D

New to sight, so far so good

Cool. Maybe one day we can hook up and check out the explorers.
  8. D

New to sight, so far so good

Hello. Im new here and so far i have had very good luck. I had a issue with my 2001 Ford Explorer and in searching around, I found the fix. I also got a part that I was searching for as well. Now im looking to meet others who live in the Kansas area. I would like to meet up with someone...
  9. D

Looking for a vent for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport

what is your email address and ill email you my address. Also please include what the cost in us dollers.
  10. D

Looking for a vent for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport

Im looking for a Ford Explorer Heater A/C Vent for my front dash. This would be the set in the middle, not the side ones. Mine is missing the back part so you cant close the vent off. If anyone knows where i can get one and the price, that would be great. I do have pay pal. Thanks
Back