Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

MFT Owners willing to Beta test

I would also like to be a part of the beta team (if created). Please add me to the list! I have experience in reporting bugs and crashes with companies I have worked for in the past and would love to help make MFT better!
  2. O

3rd Row Power Button cover / disable switch needed

I have also bumped this switch with items I had in the back. The big problem is that the seats never give up trying to move into position even if they can't. If the button was pressed while I am driving I am almost sure that it will hurt the motors. I wish there was some sort of cover or OFF...
  3. O

Official Explorer MFT Problems / Issues / Feature Suggestions Thread

That means that you would have to navigate to the climate screen (because I never have that screen active) and then hit the my temp. That is two more steps to do while you are driving. I don't see any consequence to having the auto button remember your last setting if you are going from auto...
  4. O

Official Explorer MFT Problems / Issues / Feature Suggestions Thread

I think this thread should be a sticky. 1.) bug 2.) LTD - 301A, tow 3.) 1100 miles 4.) MFT v. 2.11 5.) Set a destination on the navigation. Pressed the voice button, said navigation, said what can I say? Pressed the down arrow twice (looking at the list) after a period of time the list...
  5. O

My first MFT black screen after two months owning...

Got 2.11 last Thursday and I just had my navigation lock up on me on the freeway. Everything still worked as far as the MFT system. I could get around to different screens and work other functions (radio, climate, phone) however the system no longer thought I was moving. My location was never...
  6. O

Sirius Signal Drop Out

I have 2.11 and it still happens to me when going underneath some larger but normal underpasses while on the freeway. You would think that MFT would be able to cache some of the Sirius radio. Even if it was only for 5 seconds it would prevent all my cutouts.
  7. O

1st Road Trip

Good to hear! I guess I had never noticed it in my 2005 Toyota Tacoma.
  8. O

1st Road Trip

We got our 2011 Limited Explorer July 12th and have been very happy with our purchase. We went on our 1st camping trip with it and only ran into some small issues. The 1st one is that when we camp my wife seems to bring the entire house with us, so needless to say the back of the Explorer was...
  9. O

Cool Video - Assembly Line

Works for me. Great find!
  10. O

What improvements came with V2.11?

I also have an iPhone 4 and have not had any complaints. I actually had a friend that told me they though I was just talking on my phone without any bluetooth device.
  11. O

Confirmed Version 2.11

My dealership says they can't find the update and wanted to know if I knew the TSB or reference number...
  12. O

Factory HID's

Well, if there is anyone out there that wants to trade their HID assemblies with my halogen assemblies, I am more then willing to do some negotiating. :D
  13. O

Is the 2011 Explorer full time AWD?

Seems like we will go through brake pads a lot faster then most then....
  14. O

Factory HID's

If I was going to convert over to HID I would want to do the same as the factory (55w). cryptiq, I know that you have given out a lot of information (from the other threads I have read). How do you feel yours are compared to your 525? I just got rid of my 335 and would like the same effect.
  15. O

Factory HID's

I know this may have been covered in a separate thread but does anything need to be modified to make the HID kits from ddmtuning.com work?
  16. O

Factory HID's

I guess the only thing I am afraid of with aftermarket HID's is that I have read some either get so hot that they melt the housing they are in or melt the wiring system. Neither would I like to go through. Also for some reason factory bulbs seem to last 4x longer then any aftermarket brand I...
  17. O

Is the 2011 Explorer full time AWD?

It says that it is used when it rains so what selection should it be put into? The Snow setting?
  18. O

Decided to cancel order

I agree also. The 2011 Explorer has been amazing.
  19. O

Factory HID's

Can anyone else confirm this? Nothing in the wiring has changed, etc? I would really like to add HID's to mine but do not want to fry anything in doing so.
  20. O

Factory HID's

Has anyone seen if it is possible to convert out non-HID Projectors to accept the factory one? If so, what parts are required?
  21. O

Ford offering a LIVE operator to SYNC service??

Agreed this is an awesome step in the right direction to personalize you driving experience and for the price it is unbeatable.
  22. O

Poll: New MFT release in July?

I thought you could update the system without going to the dealership, through USB Flash Drives. Am I wrong?
  23. O

Csx train hauling ford vehicles derails in kentucky

http://www.leftlanenews.com/csx-train-hauling-ford-vehicles-derails-in-kentucky.html This is not very good news...
  24. O

How do I recalibrate the GPS?

Wow, you guys are right Telenav's maps are way off... Thats stupid.
  25. O

Which drop in air filter is best for the Explorer

Is it much louder then stock? Most K&N filters give a more throaty sound then stock.
Back