Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Fitting 32's on a ST w/ 3 in lift????

I can post a pic in the a.m. and is USF University of South Florida? I'm coming down in august for college in Boca is there anywhere to go wheeling?
  2. L

I bought the spray and did it myself. Buy a can of Niteshade spray from an autoparts store (I went to Advanced Auto) its somewhere around 10 dollars and will get you a good 5 coats on each tail light. I only used it for 3 on each and they came out really nice... only bad part is that they fade...
  3. L

i see you have a gibson exhaust on your AT how do you like it? I only have a v6 so thats the only brand that makes an exhaust for me
  4. L

Thanks! I decided on 265/70/16 though.
  5. L

Hey guys I have an 08 ST with a 3 inch Truxxx lift but I'm looking at some AT tires. I narrowed it down to Dick Cepek Fun Country-II's sized at 265/75/16. What are my chances at the 32's fitting WITHOUT any rubbing? Let me know!
  6. L

My 08' trac w/truxxx kit finally!!

I've had my truxxx lift for a few months now and I love it...I just wish I could go bigger!
  7. L

Need help with tire sizes

Whats up guys I'm looking at the 18x9 black mamba type m3 wheels for my 08 sport trac and i want to put Goodyear wrangler duratrac tires on it. They are 275/65/18 and idk if there will be any rubbing of the wheel well. Can anyone help me with this?
Back