Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Poll: MFT Issues- Do you have an Apple product too?

I'm currently a med student and former software engineer with Cisco Systems (for nearly 10 years), so tech is pretty important to me. And my wife and I are total Apple ******. So, the questions: 1) no issues other than it feels very sluggish and is the SINGLE MOST unintuitive piece of software...
  2. L

problem adding wallpaper image

Ah, figured it out. (This system is not intuitive.)
  3. L

problem adding wallpaper image

I just picked up an 8 gig flash drive to load some pics for wallpaper. I insert the USB and then select USB on the touchscreen. It says "indexing USB" and then goes away and nothing happens. I've tried both USB ports. What am I doing wrong? It's not clear if it's copied the files somewhere or...
  4. L

iPad/iPhone explorer App

Finally remembered that I could take a screenshot on the iPad 2 by pressing the home and sleep buttons together. I then just emailed the pic to myself from the iPad. Great pic, yes?
  5. L

sync status checker

Ok, spoke too soon. Just logged in to show my wife what was going wrong and now it seems to be working. I guess the re-flash worked after all.
  6. L

iPad/iPhone explorer App

Thanks for posting, but it wasn't on there. Maybe I just need to snap a shot with my iPhone and post it. It's truly a great pic and I've not seen it on Ford's site or anywhere online.
  7. L

sync status checker

Cory, I just came home from the dealership and they said they re-flashed the module. I just logged in to SyncMyRide.com and I still get an error when I click on the Update and Customize tab after I log in. The error states: "Our system has experienced an error. Please try again." Doesn't...
  8. L

sync status checker

Just sent you a PM.
  9. L

iPad/iPhone explorer App

Great app. Just downloaded to my iPad 2 and loved one of the pics (the one with the Explorer in front of the huge trees, which look like Pac NW or northern Cali somewhere). Any idea if that pic is available anywhere online? Would love to use it as wallpaper in our Explorer. Haven't seen the...
  10. L

sync status checker

Yes, the Sync site shows my account just fine. Sounds like we'll be going in for a module flash.
  11. L

sync status checker

We may be having the same issue. Hasn't been 24 hours since I ran the Vehicle Health Report yet. Talked with a Sync Agent via chat and it was suggested that we take the vehicle back to the dealer to flash the Sync module. Just bought the car two days ago (our first Ford).
Back