Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Ford SYNC - Going back to basics

I think I am also running 2.4. Personally I think that most of the real "problems" stem from having multiple bluetooth devices in the car which totally messes with the system. The other problems, while annoying and certainly hard from acceptable, are more tolerable.
  2. S

Halenm I will make a deal with you. The day that FORD fixes these things is the day I will learn to write SYNC correctly and I will even use the registration mark to make it perfectly legal. My guess is that I wont have to learn the correct spelling anytime soon. Issues include (but not...
  3. S

Dear FORD - After months of trying to get the SYNCH to work properly as a phone and as a navigation solution, I have given up. The persistent bugs with both systems are annoying and are frankly not safe for drivers to mess with while driving. I am abandoning the bluetooth capabilities of the...
  4. S

Ford Touch / Sync not working

MFT Overhaul Cory - I believe in the past you may have referenced an overhaul to the MFT and just wondered if this is still on the "to do" list somewhere at Ford and what sort of timetable has been applied to it. I just returned from a long vacation and while the Explorer was a very...
  5. S

Bluetooth Kudos to Ford for embracing the new media and monitoring forums like this to get the pulse of the end user. Something I noticed yesterday was when I connected multiple devices to the SYNC via bluetooth, the system got very confused as to which device it should play. What resulted...
  6. S

Black Screen Saw other similar posts about this and also noticed that Ford seems to be reading the posts. I just purchased my Explorer Limited and while the person was showing me the features of the car...she asked me to start it up. BLACK SCREEN resulted. The car is in the shop already...
Back