Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2011 Vs 2012 any changes ?

I was hoping they started offering Tuxedo Black again, and mine would come that way too. :(
  2. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Cory, If you have a chance, can you check the shipment status of my Explorer? Last week the dealer said the estimated date for arrival was 9/19. On 9/19 I was told Ford changed the date to 9/20. On 9/20 I was told that it was in warehousing in Chicago, awaiting shipment. Thanks,
  3. S

2011 Vs 2012 any changes ?

How did you get a 2012 in Tuxedo Black? Tuxedo Black was discontinued.
  4. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Today is the day that my Explorer was estimated to be delivered to the dealer … Now, just waiting for that call to come and pick it up!
  5. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Thanks Cory! :D It is only 90 miniutes away from me, I sure hope it gets on a truck before too long. Again, thanks for all your help checking the status for me!
  6. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Thanks for keeping an eye on it Cory!
  7. S

2012 4WD Limited order

My Ex is scheduled to be built today! :D
  8. S

What's your status?

Not much longer now… Limited, Black with pecan interior, 302A, dual moonroof, tow package, polished wheels. Ordered – 7/14 VIN – 8/26 Window sticker – 9/9 Build date – 9/14 Many thanks to Cory for all of the status updates!
  9. S

proud owner of 2012 Black Limited

Looks great! Mine will be the same, other than I ordered the 302A package. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :)
  10. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Thank you Cory for the great news. That seemed like the longest six weeks of my life.
  11. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Placed my order six weeks ago today, and still no VIN assigned. Looks like the $750 coupon from the Explorer brochure will expire before I take delivery. :(
  12. S

What's your status?

Ordered on 7/14, still no VIN or updates!
  13. S

2012 4WD Limited order

I am beginning to think Ford is waiting to assign my VIN so that the delivery takes place after my $750 brochure coupon expires. :( It looks like many of the orders placed after mine have received their VIN. I hate to keep bugging Cory, but I will feel better after the VIN is assigned.
  14. S

2012 4WD Limited order

That is great news! Mine is still “In Order Processing” per Cory, as of this morning.
  15. S

2012 4WD Limited order

Ordered a 2012 4WD Limited, 302A, trailer tow, moonroof and polished wheels on 7/14. The dealer said not to be disappointed if it took 20 weeks! He claims that there are still constraints on the nav units. PM set to Cory, at least hoping to verify that Ford has accepted the order from the...
Back