Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

gearshift indicator problem

shift lever indicator is loosening. Reverse is now indicated as "D" and drive is now indicated ad "D2". Any tips ?
  2. P

rough idle, stalls (mostly before fully warmed up). Newer fuel pump.

2001 2Dr Sport 143K miles Any ideas ?
  3. P

How to get to Flasher Relay? How to Remove Interior Fuse box?

Finally found/replaced flasher - 2001 2Dr Sport Symptom : one or two flashes, then stopped. Hazards worked. Replaced multifunction stalk - didn't cure problem. Used info here to look for flasher location under dash to right of steering column to no avail. Then with a huge DUH I pried the cover...
  4. P

Where to find moonroof relay module for 2001 Sport ?

Now fixed ! Well, I went to the ASC site, found a local dealer. Called them and they had the module ! A little bargaining and price dropped from $ 169.95 new to $ 80.00 for a clean used one. The shop was very old school and was in business for a long time. The tech looked at the roof alignment...
  5. P

Thanks Snoranger. The left button on the switch panel, when red, keeps the roof open when the key transitions from run to off. Got it fixed; see next post :)
  6. P

My 2001 2Dr Sport has an aftermarket dealer installed moonroof. The overhead console switch panel has ASC on one of the buttons so I assume it's an ASC product. The roof no longer auto-closes or auto-opens. The relay module is in the headliner over the driver's door and is marked Cherry - Cherry...
Back