Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

shock/strut replacement recommendations

Same with me on bilsteins they have the right year and drive train but, they are only for sportracs. Whats the difference? Could I use the sport tracs on a regular XLT.
  2. 0

Dying transmisson and rear diff

I will stick with LSDs.
  3. 0

Mine is select trac with high, low and auto buttons. One thing about the e-locker is the wires which are the last things I want exposed to the elements and snags, so id go with the slippers. I either have a 3.73 or 3.55 but the manual doesnt say anything about the front. What other stuff would...
  4. 0

Which one would i need to get, id go with the stock specs.
  5. 0

Never mind the e-locker.
  6. 0

Sweet detroit makes something that will work. Awesome I will look into it. What other types of lockers will work with little modification, an electro-locker would be nice.
  7. 0

The ford tech said so and it whines/drones when your going down the road. Also the drone fluxuates as you get on and off the gas.
  8. 0

As my tag says, I have an 04 4.0l 4-wheel drive XLT with dying tranny and diff, it has 108,000 miles on it. I am wanting to know are there any mods for these items? I think the tranny is a 5r55s (but I'm not for sure), I saw on TCIs website that they have a complete upgraded 55s would it work...
Back