Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

take your shackle to your local bolt bin. the bolts have to be the width of the shackle + the width of the nut and associated washers... I think mine were 4.250 or 4.500"
  2. B

Wet passenger floor?????

Soaked floor you say? Im going with a cracked heater core, check your coolant level.
  3. B

5.0 Intake swap question

I think Im going to stick to my mustangs.... However, for a winter beater, it should be fine. Any benefit to cutting out the cats on these rigs or do they like the back pressure. We dont have any sort of emissions testing around here. :D I have a custom built 3" exhaust from a...
  4. B

5.0 Intake swap question

Fair enough. Any insight as to which (If any) programmers are useful for the ex??? I've seen a few different versions around, but... Im not convinced that they'll do anything. Does FordRacing still make headers for these? I have a set of them on my ranger, and really dont want to invest...
  5. B

5.0 Intake swap question

More air = less power???? I must be missing something here... Regardless, any reviews on the MAC intake for the 5.0 explorer?
  6. B

5.0 Intake swap question

Hey guys Just picked up a 1998 Ex a couple days ago with the 5.0 and AWD. I was wondering if the old TrickFlow Track heat intake that I have in the garage will work. I coppied the link from summit below. I also have the matching BBK throttle body and EGR spacer. To top it off, I have a BBK...
Back