Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Cargo area, 3rd row seat back cracks.

Hello All, First let me say Cory is very helpful. I really wish The rest of Fords employees and service was as helpful. Cory coordinated a meeting with my dealership regarding the broken cargo lay flat board. Of course my dealership was helpful in trying to figure out a way to...
  2. W

Traffic Coloring on Route goes Away

In the same boat.... I took my Explorer in for the 26k service. At that time I was having issues with Sirius traffic/movie/weather/sports services. I had the same story about its a Sirius problem from the dealer. The dealer provided an update for my GPS not acquiring all the time and that fixed...
  3. W

Cory, Thanks I will PM you this weekend... Hope you all are having a great weekend. I still love my FORD :) that would be awesome if they were able to replace it with something stronger ;) Thanks again for your continued help Cory...! Take Care
  4. W

I had a similar issue. Though i was inside installing some LED lights when getting out that same area cracked for me. I do weigh 295 lbs... So if the weight is not dispersed over the area they will break... Lame if you ask me needs to be stronger in my opinion. If I was in a pinch and wanted to...
  5. W

Flashlight mount

If you guys want a quality flash light that will impress you. Check out Led Lenser P17 or X21. I have both and they are by far the best lights I have ever owned. http://www.ledlenser.com
  6. W

Roof rack with lights?

I think it looks cool... But in today's age, I rather have a more covert look. If someone came up with LED light bar to attach under the cross bar... Almost like a Police take down light but brighter. Sign me up for that addition if someone can find it....
  7. W

Antenna alternatives

I installed the Visual Garage antenna and I'm very happy with it... Took about 30 mins with no issues... I would recommend them to anyone...!
  8. W

Aftermarket speakers

I have the sony system and pretty happy with it... I might add a signal processor if they exist, to add a more 5.1 like sound system... I would also think about adding an amp and better sub for when I really want to feel the music...
  9. W

Front Bumper Fit Issue

Yes i do.... If I press hard enough it will pop back in... Have not checked it for a couple of weeks... Today driving with a heavy cross wind I was getting a vibration inside on every gust. I'm guessing it was coming from the windshield defogger vents.... Not sure I described that right ;) I...
  10. W

Poll: MFT Issues- Do you have an Apple product too?

Hello all, I'm new here and a new Ford Limited Explorer owner... I am using an IPOD with no issues so far via USB. I am having trouble with getting video play back while in park though... I have purchased the cable from Apple that has USB/Coaxial combination. Any help would be great. When I...
Back