Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 7

7Screens

Greetings, just got my 99 Ford Explorer SOHC out of storage ready to get back on the road. Will post pics soon I hope EXTERNAL: Vehicle Lowered 2” Edelbrock Front & Rear Lowering Shocks/Suspension Bumpers LUND Hood Scoops Muth Signal Mirrors Black Chrystal/Clear Headlights & Corner...
  2. 7

Thumping when braking

Did you have the same problem prior to replacing the rotors and shoes? Also, sounds like something is hindering the wheel from properly rotating and is binding or rubbing against the rotor. Would recheck your installation (Rotor/Shoe/Pads) ensure everything is clean from grease and that you...
  3. 7

speedometer stops working when driving

Speedometer stops working while driving Have you check the fuse box yet? You may have to remove the cluster and check and see if the spedo has come apart. Once you remove the cluster from the dash you will have to take the cluster apart and remove the center portion that houses the spedo and...
  4. 7

Trying to find out why my over drive button won't work in my 99 Explorer SOHC. I replaced the...

Trying to find out why my over drive button won't work in my 99 Explorer SOHC. I replaced the transmission control switch, shift lever and the bulb on the cluster and it's still not lighting-up. Anybody have the same problem or a solution to my problem
  5. 7

New to this site

Greetings I am 7 screens, I have been gone for a while due to my military obligation and have completed my contract and now I9 am back in the U.S. and wanted to share info on my 1999 Ford Explorer SOHC. I have made numerous modification to the vehicle and will post some pics within the next...
Back