Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

I need interior help!!!

Hey guys I want to chane the color of my interior. It's a weird blue color right now and I hate it. Is it better to dye it or just buy new panels and everything? I want it to be gray and black.
  2. J

Interior parts

So, I want to redo the interior of my '97 explorer to all black/gray. Does anybody know where to get some good replacement oem parts or maybe some custom seats? Or how easy or cheap is it to do some of it custom myself? Just give some ideas for my interior. I'm open to any good idea.
  3. J

Ummm lift kit???

Haha wow, sorry, my spellcheck completely distorted that. I meant to ask if it is possible to add a leaf in the back of the truck and do a rough country 1.5in. leveling kit in the front?
  4. J

Ummm lift kit???

Is it possible to add a leaf in tue hack and pit on a rough country 1.5in. leveling kit in the front???
  5. J

Ummm lift kit???

Where can I get a body lift for it?
  6. J

Ummm lift kit???

Hey guys, I have a '97 explorer XLT 4x4. It's my first vehicle and I want to make it an off roadi vehicle. Now, because you have to movE the tOrsion bars when you lift a '97, only one company makes a lift. All I want is a couple inches for some ground clearance and some bigger tires. Can anybody...
Back