Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

shackles + AAL

an i pick up a pair of shackles, becuase im thinking about replacing them before the sagging
  2. F

Mirrors with bind spot mirror panel - new?

can some one tell me if the new explorers have the automatic miror folder things, like the ones on suburbans, yukons, tahoes etc.., i work for chevy but only buy ford, and would like to know if that is in the new explorer, thanks steve
  3. F

bigger engine or turbo

thanks gavin, one of the few that are helping me
  4. F

bigger engine or turbo

thanks guys, stop this arguing on this thread, im looking for help, and two of you guys are argueing about a kb sc swap which im not doin
  5. F

bigger engine or turbo

for the t case swap, what would i need, im lookin for and and found a 5.4 v8 rear driveshaft, can some on write a list for te swap. and i havent been mudding in my X yet im just on the highway wiping my ass with ****ty honda =)
  6. F

bigger engine or turbo

its looks great, but im not a sc type of a guy, im thinking of gettin a 460 small block, commonly known as the man o' war, straight motor is 600 hp, and the only down side is that its a carb
  7. F

bigger engine or turbo

sounds, go im ordering the tmh's sometime this week and i might get a chip. and then ill think about the transfer swap, and im going to search it now
  8. F

bigger engine or turbo

well im thinking about getting a bigger engine or turboing my 5.0l 302 v8, i put alot of upgrades into it, but plus side noticing enough new HP, but im almost done with upgrades just need to get torque monster headers on... im generally around maybe 215HP, but i want more, because soon im going...
  9. F

2wd and 4wd Lifts.

when i do this i can use 4" shocks in the back from superlift or not
  10. F

disabling 4x4 in 2000 "X" eb

i have no cats, i cut them and i put a 3" regular pipe and had my buddy weld it for me, i have stock exhaust mufflers but thinking on getting the TORQUE MONSTER HEADERS. so i can exhail better, but that is a project within the next few months due to putting on a new stock manifold: and my pipe...
  11. F

thanks, i was at 198 hp, but i put on mac cai, and 3" flowmaster series 50 exhaust, so time to see if i actually improves, and i might get a bama chip or different profermance chip
  12. F

hey looking for info on this, because i did alot of mods and i want to see where it stands, i currently go to lincoln tech and they have a dyno, but the only problem is that it is a 2wd, so i have to disable it to run.. any info is welcome thanks steve
  13. F

stupid question about lifts

hey this may seem stupid, but i had a brain fart... well im ordering the p883 lift kit and the warr shackles, and going to to the TT(torsion twist), WOULD I NEED TO GET LARGER OR LONGER SHOCKS??? thanks steve
  14. F

H.i.d.s.

im looking to get hids, either 6000k 8000k or 10000k, i want them as hi/low beam, and i am also looking for foglights, any input is welcome thanks steve
  15. F

looking to do 5" lift

Summit Racing SUM-7888300 - Summit Racing® 7800000 Body Lift Kits $159.95 Body Lift, 3 in., Ford, Ranger, Kit Application Specific Part: Check Application Estimated Ship Date: 7/5/2011 Email Performance Accessories 793 - Performance Accessories Body Lift Kits Image is a...
  16. F

looking to do 5" lift

thanks for the input guys
  17. F

looking to do 5" lift

looking to do a 5" lift to my 5.0l v8, she is a 2000 AND IM TRYING TO MAKE IT INTO A OFFROAD DEMON, any input is needed, thanks steve
Back