Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Popping noises when turning?

They were done in 1 day. It shouldnt take days. Also the turning and handling feels alot better.
  2. A

No i didnt get a chance to see what the parts looked like. Im just glad its been fixed. Thanks again
  3. A

UPDATE....picked up my ford explorer today gave them ROLLINGROCK info on the skins and they welded the parts, test drove it and the popping sounds are GONE. Yesss thank god and ROLLINROCK your a life saver man. We been dealing with this problem since we got the truck and they could never figure...
  4. A

I took mine back in today for the popping noise for the 3rd time. I gave them this info. I hope it gets resolve. Thanks
  5. A

clunk sound.. pedal vibrates??

Got my explorer back for the 3rd time. Checked by a Ford engineer this time. The truck still makes clunk ( popping ) sounds when turning and reversing. I'm do dissapointed. They tightened everything in the front end. And nothing. I don't know what else to do.
  6. A

Air conditioning-how good is it?

Sin City Las Vegas here 110 degrees today and the ac in the explorer is super cold. Luv that ****znit!!
  7. A

gold leaf

Defenetly a nice looking explorer there stunnedmonkey. Also digging the color.
  8. A

Have the same problem with my explorer took it to the dealer twice. They couldn't fix the problem. Now they are flying a Ford engineer to check it out. I was told its not normal. I hear one pop also when I start driving and make turns.
  9. A

gold leaf

I went with the sterling grey ex, but I also like the gold color. It's was a hard desicion to make. Love the black but already own a black f150.
  10. A

gold leaf

Pics would b nice.
  11. A

My wife got a call from the dealer and they said, that they found something wrong with the air spacers on the cell frame?? And have to order like 6-7 parts to replace. I'm a little lost on this so I will call the dealer myself back tomorrow. As for the pedal vibrating, its normal, is part of...
  12. A

Sync Lady's Voice Garbled

My lady sounds sexy still. I speak to her when my wife is not in the truck.
  13. A

I've been wanting to go test drive another explorer, just to see if they all do it. It's the only way to find out for myself. The noise really doesn't bother me. But it doesn't sound normal at all.
  14. A

It can be my abs check up like he said in the first reply, but the clunk?? And the dealer said it ain't a normal sound. It's a 2wd.
  15. A

Took my 2011 Explorer XLT 2kmi to the dealer due to a clunk sound?? As soon as I pull of my driveway put it in drive 5 seconds later a clunk sound like and axle sound and the gas pedal vibrates like something activates?? Its sounds like its coming from the front left. Idk. And the streaks on the...
  16. A

Streaky Windows

hi Took my explorer to the dealer for this problem, it was driving the wife crazy after 2 months. I guess they took the door panels off and got it fix. But I still havent pick up the truck yet. The other reason the truck is there is beacuse it has a clunk sound when I first pull out off the...
Back