Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

Sirius Renewal We chose not to renew our Sirius service after expiration. After several calls from Sirius, and lots of different rates offered, (most of them were unheard of), we finally agreed on $300 for 3 years. Sirius service is very negotiable, I guess it depends on who you speak with...
  2. C

Tin Roof Rain noise.

The rain noise is there and it's very distracting. It doesn't come from the rear, it's the 6 inch slant right above the windshield. Our EX was purchased on a rainy evening. The vehicle was parked under a cover at the dealer. When we got in it to drive away, the first thing we did was look at...
  3. C

Please welcome - The Ford IVT Team

I am so happy to see someone else is having good results with the Nav.. Leaving East TN and after a 7,640 mile trip cross country (yes, we were in Los Angeles, too) and back, there isn't much I can say that is negative about the Nav. system. Nothing is perfect, but 99.5% of the time, we...
  4. C

National Lampoons Mt. Rushmore

Talk to her! You can do all that with your voice.. Only my dh can't he speaks southern and MFT doesn't recognize southern.. ;)
  5. C

National Lampoons Mt. Rushmore

:). Has anyone else named their MFT? We named ours Gypsy while on vacation.
  6. C

Ready to go

Have a great trip! My husband and I took a month long vacation out west in our new X. This vehicle is just awesome. The ride was smooth, we had tons of space and no major system issues on the 7,640 miles we traveled.
Back