Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

How To: Rebuild Rear Differential Traction-Loc

can anyone help me find the pictures? an online album theyre linked too perhaps? itd be much appreciated!
  2. 2

My no-budget 91 Sport SAS

did you need a drop pitman arm or just use the stock one?
  3. 2

Fresno 2013 MEET Planning Thread

its all good! we'll be having another statewide meet in about 6 months..
  4. 2

i really cant explain how fun these meets are. great group of guys and a good lot of trucks.
  5. 2

make a weekend trip out of it! bump!
  6. 2

Pictures running 32s

32s are great IMO. pretty good sized tire for offroad but still small enough to get decent mileage. not an expo but you get the idea, 32in bfg a/ts
  7. 2

sup everyone. havent been on this forum too much, but wanted to share our meet with fellow RBV'ers. every 6 months a few buddies and i from various forums plan a statewide meet in fresno ca. we usually meet up on a saturday morning and go wheeling and have a sweet bbq. its a 2 day meet so at...
  8. 2

wheeling in nor cal soon?

that thing was never stuck! dragged a bit yea.. but stuck.. no. hahahh, im just stoked i got my ranger back.
  9. 2

my serious exploration to lake tahoe and genoa peak off road trail (pics!)

shoulda hit us up, hahah me n a few friends were down in colfax and then we rode up to bowman lake.
  10. 2

2004xlmillers here yo

thanks everyone. its pretty much done for now, cause im about to start college at humboldt state. but when i have another 4 grand to blow she'll get spindles, shackles, a new 4.88 locked rear end, and 35s :D
  11. 2

wheeling in nor cal soon?

you guys already know im down.
  12. 2

2004xlmillers here yo

sup guys. i have a 2004 ranger that im in love with, its my baby. im in nor cal, sac area. joined this site cause it was recomended to me by a few friends. heres my ride what it started out as what it is now
Back