Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

My beast is up and running again, WAHOOOO!!! long story short I found the best private mechanic...

My beast is up and running again, WAHOOOO!!! long story short I found the best private mechanic ever via a Craigslist post. I'm not of elite status but want everyone here to know I sincerely appreciate all the advice given anyways. If you don't have it already I bought the #36024 Haynes Repair...
  2. F

Total fluid/filter change on 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD 222,000 Miles?

Wanting to change all these out tomorrow. I'm unfamiliar with this model not to mention Fords in general. I'm a "convert" now you could say LOL :) Anyways I really need advice on the best fluids and filters to use on this. To sum it up when I go to O Reilly's what should I buy and how much...
  3. F

CRITICAL ADVICE NEEDED ASAP 96 Ford Explorer V8 AWD XLT/gas leak from unknown nipple

Update: I finally got the leak stopped (hopefully it stays that way) Went down to the local O Reilly's yesterday, when I explained to one of the workers there my problem and asked what the heck part I even needed he said right away it was most likely the Fuel Pressure Regulator and to try...
  4. F

CRITICAL ADVICE NEEDED ASAP 96 Ford Explorer V8 AWD XLT/gas leak from unknown nipple

Intro: Let me start with thanking everyone here, you all f***ing rock :) I'm a layman when it comes to vehicle repairs, this is my first Ford, and you have a chance at saving multiple lives by helping me. I need advice ASAP regarding a 100% definite pure petrol leak in a 1996 Ford Explorer XLT...
Back