Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

A simple poll...

For your survey Mine was a Limited w/ NAV and latest software (2.8) and Firmware (per Ford dealer). Black screened on way home from dealer as soon as I picked it up. Had not really tried to use NAV much yet or radio much No USB or Ipod connected. Sync'ed my BlackBerry to it w/ maybe 100...
  2. G

Am i the only person that has no problems with mft?

Hooray for all who have had no problems, but that does not give reason to discount the pain of the ones that have. And I am not referring to learning curve problems. I have been waiting for this vehicle to arrive and finally bought one this July. It black screened before I got it home. Ford's...
  3. G

phone starts playing media

My BBerry did that also. Car is off and bberry has no call, but music would be ported to the phone, then I would hear someone's one sided conversation for awhile.. Had the car two days and returned it.. Wish they could fix all this before I buy something else... But little hope Btw had bought...
  4. G

Another MFT/SYNC crash...

Well.. the Final Space shuttle launch occurred Friday morning.. Its the end of an era :us: I wonder if they had to pull fuse 29 and reboot before they could launch.. ;)
  5. G

Thanks all.. I am returning the vehicle tonight..since I have the rare opportunity to do so.. It is sad because I really like it.. but from what I am seeing,, the ones that have problems, have a lot of problems.. and mine died first day.. so cant take that chance.. Will find something else or...
  6. G

UGGH Just picked up my new 2011 Explorer Limited Wednesday (7/6).. and before I got it home had the Black Screen - dead - no response at all.. Brought back to the dealer Thursday .. and they did the battery cable reboot. Now I am reading about all of the problems with this system.. funny...
  7. G

Hello

New member.. long time Explorer owner and forum stalker Have 2000 Explorer.. trying to upgrade to 2011.. but ran into MFT/Touch black screen problems.. will post in that appropriate forum..
Back