Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

My ford touch rebooting

Nope, not supposed to do that.
  2. A

Windows stutter...

Ridiculous! I have taken my car to the dealer twice for the same issue. The first time it took one week to replace both window motors. Thn the second time it took 3 days to replace the same two motors. Now, I now need to take it back for a third time......for the same exact issue.
  3. A

Windows stutter...

Nope, No streaky windows for me.
  4. A

Transmission "Bump" Problem Part Numbers

Mtz, Good to see you happy. I am fortunate, my car has been pretty good to me. A few issues here and there, but nothing major...and no need to keep my car overnight. You win some, you lose some.
  5. A

Windows stutter...

Just got mine diagnosed from Ford dealer. New motors for both front indows are being ordered, too.
  6. A

Got the mailed update today

I live in SoCal and got mine today.
  7. A

Windows stutter...

Yup, that is it.
  8. A

I'm Done

CHIMOMAN - Well, if I experienced the same things you did.......I, too would be upset. Thankfully, my experience has been pretty good, and my customer service has been great. The EX is my wife's car, but I drive it on weekends. LONO100 - My work car is a BMW, and the service people at the...
  9. A

Windows stutter...

Loose windows??? Not sure, but I am suspecting both front windows are coming loose from the window rails. When I press the button to lower my windows (from a fully-closed position) the windows make a faint stuttering noise as they start to descend down the door. The rear windows do not make...
  10. A

Transmission "bump" aka "hard shifting" TSB

Cory, I took my car into my favorite dealer last weekend for my 10,000 mile maintenance and the Adviser said that the transmission "bump" is normal when slowing down towards a stop...and then accelerating. But why would a "bump" be normal when I am slowly pushing down the pedal (I am not...
  11. A

MyFord Touch kinks examined by Detroit Free Press Auto Critic Mark Phelan

I dont think he works for GM, but..................what a dufus.
  12. A

new performance upgade

The number doesn't change from state to state. Thus, whatever number you find for USA, is for all states.
  13. A

Say what you want>>>>>

What is the fix for the tin roof (rain drops) sound? How do they fix that?
  14. A

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Rebecca, I am sending you my VIN info, as well. Thanks in advance, Art Z
  15. A

My Sync Upgrade yet?

wow! You really don't know how to make a good analogy.
  16. A

3rd Row Cargo Mat

Weathertech cargo mat is great. It is thick, yet is able to be rolled-up and stored in the back (behind 3rd row seats - when seats are up). I carry my German Shepherd in the back, as well as carry tools, groceries, and bags of cement. When I want to clean it up...I just slide it out onto...
  17. A

My 2 cent fix

you are missing the point. This is a 2 cent fix. You don't need to use this for everyday use, just for when you think you need protection from an accidental push of the button. (It is a great idea to place plastic on the floor when you have muddy shoes, to keep from messing-up the carpet...
  18. A

My 2 cent fix

Ingenious! Simple!....................... And inexpensive!
  19. A

Seat Covers

Seat covers (2nd & 3rd rows) Anyone know of some good seat covers for the scond and third rows of a 2011 Ford EX Ltd? I have 3 boys and I need some protection from food and drink spills.
  20. A

January MFT update???

My wife took our EX to the dealer yesterday to get our first oil change. When she was ready to leave she asked the technician to help her with an issue she has with her phone playing music via Bluetooth to her car radio. The technician offered to help, but also informed her that a significant...
  21. A

How to re-boot MFT/SYNC?

Two separate questions here. (1) I'd like to know if there is a way to reboot the system by holding down a few buttons? (2)Also, is there a way to do it by going through the settings within SYNC? But I don't want a Master Reset, as I don't want to reprogram all my radio stations...
  22. A

Explorer Cover

Hmm. If the car is left outside, and he lives in the desert where sand will hit the car paint at any point-in-time,.... then why would a car cover be a worse idea than leaving it uncovered where no protection is being offered? I am interested to find out. Obviously, the preference is to...
  23. A

The Ford Story Weirdness

They can only do so much themselves. I thank them for being as responsive as they are on many of the individual issues that occur. They must have the patience of Job to be as nice as they are, yet remain active on this forum (no matter how deserving the sarcasm may be).
  24. A

Forum and Ipad2

I use Safari to access this forum from my iPad2.
  25. A

Syncmyride website / what r they doing?

Site down again?.? This is becoming very common.
Back