Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Would you fight this speeding Ticket?

Don't go into court and just talk you must go into court with facts proving your case. Unfortunately speeding tickets are guilty until proven innocent. You must read the citation. If you were going westbound it should be noted on the ticket. If it gives a location then you need to take...
  2. S

A/C Observation ?'s info needed

I've had my explorer for a little over a month, and of course it would be the hottest month on record. I have not had an automatic transmission vehicle in probably 10 years (my preference has always been manual transmission). I got this truck on the cheap 1996 limited 4.0 4x4 234,000...
  3. S

truck turns over but won't start

do you hear the fuel pump turning on? Check the ground wires coming off of the battery. Getting 9 v to coil pack would sound like to me that something is wrong with coil or battery?
  4. S

HELP cant drive at night.

I like the explorer alot. I want to drive it but work a 4-12am shift at work. I bought the truck two weeks ago as a back up and family hauler. When I bought the truck it had several jumper wires in the fuse box. (NOT GOOD) I eliminated all of the jumper wires (two I believe were for an...
Back