Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

4th Gen VERY SAFE and don't drive tired!!!

BTW what mods did you have on this one?
  2. T

Projectors

did you guys encounter a check left headlight/ check right headlamp error message on your dash when you installed your kits? BTW I have daytime running lights and I used to have a cheap PNP HID kit and it it flashed the message on for me everytime I started the truck
  3. T

Projectors

so the FX-R 1 are with the morimoto kit? I am so down to get a retrofit kit and using an adrenalin housing since it has the black components to it too. Now my only concern is sealing it back up 99.99% like new so theres no leaks and my running lights. I was thinking of getting the ccfl angel...
  4. T

Projectors

Can you tell me the exact same things you bought with your kit? i.e Shroud, bulbs, ballast, relay, etc. I dont wanna copy you but I just wanna get an idea what is compatible with the truck
  5. T

Projectors

Man I'm sorry for your loss..... But yeah, Which kit did you buy the stage 3 or 4? And my only concern here is the alignment of the projectors, I hate myself because I am UBER picky about every single little detail LOL but another pair of housings would be easy for me to get, I work at a ford...
  6. T

Projectors

its been a month Its been a month, where is it?
  7. T

Projectors

thats sweet! I have also considered a retrofit but havent had a clue how to do it... can you send me info and instructions on how you did yours?
  8. T

bush bar

THANKS!! :thumbsup:
  9. T

Engine swap and lift

YEAHHH!!! I mean sure you can go with a bigger engine right? nothing wrong with that...... so how about something different right??? go to a more efficient engine, I think it would be a good swap provided that we have the transmission and maybe rear diff
  10. T

Engine swap and lift

Shifter Anyone know any good looking custom shifters too?
  11. T

bush bar

bush bar for a 2010 explorer sport trac???? anyone know where to purchase?
  12. T

Engine swap and lift

and then do guys know any good engine tuners for a 4L v6 ????
  13. T

Engine swap and lift

ecoboost seems like people have been going bigger with their engines, how about a 3.5L ecoboost in a sport trac??? try something different you know?
  14. T

Engine swap and lift

thanks for the answers!
  15. T

Engine swap and lift

Hey guys! Ive had my 2010 4L v6 for too long now and was wondering if it was possible to swap a bigger engine into the truck? (i dont worry much about the price) also...... where would be a good place to find a lift kit for it?
  16. T

tuner

Hey guys! just wanted to ask what is the best engine tuner you can get for the last gen sport trac with a 4L v6 ?
  17. T

Projectors

Hey guys! how everyone doing? I just wanted to ask if anybody knows if they started making projector headlamp housing for the last generation sport trac...if not, then can someone tell me when theyll develop one thanks guys
  18. T

4x4 whine/noise

actually I double checked everything and found it all to be in the normal range
  19. T

Hey Guys!!

hey guys, I've had my 2010 sport trac XLT for a little bit over a year now and I dont know why I've only joined this site now. Anyway I joined too because I do plan on doing a couple modifications on my truck :yelexp: Rock on explorers!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  20. T

4x4 whine/noise

I have a 2010 sport trac xlt and its been a year since i got it, but the thing is I only tried the 4x4 high very recently and i hear an ugly whine noise whenever i turn when moving....I do know that when in 4x4 that the tires will kind of screech when turning but i dont know what other noises it...
Back