Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Tail Light Help Deciding!!!

I have #2 but not smokey.... I like em a lot! Bright l.e.d.s and look good on all sides imo.
  2. K

need help with lights

Fuse? Broken wire?
  3. K

2005 Plug & Wire Replacement

Just cut them, and reroute the new ones. That's what I did also.
  4. K

Something went wrong!

That's what happened when my alternator was going out. I was like WTF is going on?
  5. K

OOPS! How can I replace this, and where can I buy the part?(PICS INCLUDED)(HEADLIGHT)

This is a good "how to" on painting your headlights. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304663
  6. K

OOPS! How can I replace this, and where can I buy the part?(PICS INCLUDED)(HEADLIGHT)

Thats where I got my corners, very clean and perfect fit! And they come with new amber bulbs.
  7. K

New custom exhaust

Veddy nice veddy nice
  8. K

2002 Electric Gremlins

Door ajar light on?
  9. K

White wire for alternator?

Does nobody know, or was that a stupid question? Just asking! The truck is running fine now with the new 200amp alternator. 12v off and 14v while running, but the battery light stays on. Is the white/w black stripe wire for a sensor or something?
  10. K

White wire for alternator?

Quick question. Putting in a new higher output alternator and it doesn't have a Connection/plug in for the single white w/black stripe wire. What is this wire for and do I need it?
  11. K

3rd Gen Gauge Cluster LED Bulb Swap solved!

Saweeeet... Please do tell how it turns out once completed!!!
  12. K

OEM ambient lighting install

Awesome!!!!! Been wanting to do this also! Just didn't know how until now! And yea man, what did you have to modify?
  13. K

How to make your Ford Explorer steering column telescope PICS

Thanks, took a rookie like me about 3 hours. Had to take all the panels off and grinding with the dremel took forever!!!
  14. K

Battery lights up at higher rpms?

Cool, thanks guys! Will do this A.S.A.P. might as well upgrade the wiring while I'm at it also.
  15. K

Yea they tested the alternator, battery, and something else I forgot.
  16. K

" Stage 2 " Intake 04-05

I think I can feel and hear the difference now, lol. A bit less of a throttle lag also.
  17. K

I tried searching and couldn't find. Soooo, the past couple months my battery light has been coming on when it's at around 4 or more rpms. I went to autozone and got it tested and everything seemed to be just fine. A weird thing was, I changed my plugs and wires and for awhile my battery light...
  18. K

Black light dome lighting

2nd try First time trying to post pics, hope it works! F.y.i.. It's really hard to see the purple/uv light through a camera lense.
  19. K

Black light dome lighting

I have the black lights for my puddle lamps. Looks cool only when it's dark enough outside
  20. K

'04+ owners: Want better throttle response?

Just did the switch with the fel-pro gasket!! Didn't notice much of a lag improvement. Well maybe a little but that just could be wishfully thinking. Also new plugs, wires, air filter, cleaned throttle body. Next step will be the intake tubes, and hopefully that will help.
  21. K

Projector Retrofit

Definitely my next project, just need to figure out how to do it! A short little "how to" write up would be awesome!
  22. K

hooking running board lights to puddle's???

Plug? I thought about doing this also. What do you mean by the "plug in the door"? Where is this plug? All I can think of is finding the correct wire inside the door itself.
  23. K

Anyone have any pic's of red or blue interior lights?

What did you swap with the 3rd row? Also what LED's did you use?
  24. K

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

Woohoo!! Finally got it!!! For a newbie like me it took around 3hrs. 2.5 of the hrs were spent trying to disconnect that damn output line. I broke the 1st disconnect tool I was using and had to go back to autozone, no biggie though, only 8$. Total was about 30$ for the filter and the two tools...
Back